Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

I hope people appreciate that these colour key maps are not official ... just trying to make helpful guides so that people can get a quicker idea of what they are looking at when the madness begins again.

Great maps though - shame that the actual maps were never put up, I am sure it was a deliberate tactic.
By whom and for what?

Everything seems to have been kinda rushed.

Rareluy do you see an announcement and ticketing start so close to an event.

Ticketing could have had more time to prepare, at least with a bit of testing.

I am kinda surprised the seating zones haven't been sorted at by at least now.

Only those members who didnt use their code have a presale opportunity (therefore it is not another presale opportunity for all members)

Unless you've subscribed for more than one year, and have a second or third code up your sleeves

Only those members who didnt use their code have a presale opportunity (therefore it is not another presale opportunity for all members)

Unless you've subscribed for more than one year, and have a second or third code up your sleeves

i registered recently with Livenation and have not seen anything yet...just keep logging in, in case they've updated!

Is anybody here registered with livenation? Where do you go to get pre sale tickets or do you have to wait for them to put it up?
I am. They send out a newsletter to subscribers with links to the presales. But, for the last presale I just used the links Baja posted. Have not had a newsletter with details of the second dates presale.