iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Are the presales always like this?  I joined up after vertigo in 06 vowing to never miss - I've got all the tickets I wanted for this tour (two auckland shows + brisbane & hoping for brisbane 2 in the public sales) but wtf.. talk about stressful and it seems like i've got off lightly compared to heaps of people.

• Subscriber

[quote name='happyme wrote:

powervideo']
I had pretty much the same problem with the sydney show i thought that was going to miss out & have to fight it out on friday but when i went in about th e15mins latter they all droped down & let me in fine have the $229 tix as my daughter wanted to sit looks like should have a good view
eek.gif

Where did you get?

section 110-1 row 27I'm in 110-1 row 26 for the first show.

• Subscriber

Are the presales always like this?  I joined up after vertigo in 06 vowing to never miss - I've got all the tickets I wanted for this tour (two auckland shows + brisbane & hoping for brisbane 2 in the public sales) but wtf.. talk about stressful and it seems like i've got off lightly compared to heaps of people.
Who knows.

Even the Livenation pre-sale seemed 1000 times easier than the U2.COM fan sale.

When the public sale started I was back and forth adding and removing tickets of different categories to see what would come up.

I couldnlt believe how easy it was to get in and find tickets in the public sale as back in 2006 I couldn't even get in to the website and then camped out for the second show

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

Reid NZ']Are the presales always like this?  I joined up after vertigo in 06 vowing to never miss - I've got all the tickets I wanted for this tour (two auckland shows + brisbane & hoping for brisbane 2 in the public sales) but wtf.. talk about stressful and it seems like i've got off lightly compared to heaps of people.

Who knows.

When the public sale started I was back and forth adding and removing tickets of different categories to see what would come up.

I couldnlt believe how easy it was to get in and find tickets in the public sale as back in 2006 I couldn't even get in to the website and then camped out for the second show

Agreed on the public sales - I purchased some tickets for a friend on the public sale thinking it would be way hard. but does make you wonder.  I'm glad for the presales, because it reduced the stress sort of.  But for some people its been a nightmare.  I have a mate who gets a preferential ticket purchase because they live 5mins from suncorp - turn up at 3pm day before public sales (first show) with about 20 others - thats perfect!

Still it all be worth it when we get to the shows!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

Reid NZ']Are the presales always like this?  I joined up after vertigo in 06 vowing to never miss - I've got all the tickets I wanted for this tour (two auckland shows + brisbane & hoping for brisbane 2 in the public sales) but wtf.. talk about stressful and it seems like i've got off lightly compared to heaps of people.

Who knows.

Agreed on the public sales - I purchased some tickets for a friend on the public sale thinking it would be way hard. but does make you wonder.  I'm glad for the presales, because it reduced the stress sort of.  But for some people its been a nightmare.  I have a mate who gets a preferential ticket purchase because they live 5mins from suncorp - turn up at 3pm day before public sales (first show) with about 20 others - thats perfect!

Sure will be.

Foxtel had the 360 concert and every U2 video ever released on the weekend recorded both and it was about 6 hours of U2 on Father's day.

My boys (11 and 6) are looking forward to it.

Will have to pull out the Zoo TV, Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo DVDs over the coming months.

Only 97 days to go until Sydney concert 1

• Subscriber

happyme wrote:

powervideo']
I had pretty much the same problem with the sydney show i thought that was going to miss out & have to fight it out on friday but when i went in about th e15mins latter they all droped down & let me in fine have the $229 tix as my daughter wanted to sit looks like should have a good view
eek.gif

Where did you get?

section 110-1 row 27
I'm in 110-1 row 26 for the first show.

Im up in the nose bleeds for first show section 610 but front row of that sow you can give us a wave from your spot

• Subscriber

Reid NZ wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

Who knows.

Sure will be.

Foxtel had the 360 concert and every U2 video ever released on the weekend recorded both and it was about 6 hours of U2 on Father's day.

My boys (11 and 6) are looking forward to it.

Will have to pull out the Zoo TV, Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo DVDs over the coming months.

Only 97 days to go until Sydney concert 1

Shame i missed this sounds great,i was in JB hi fi the other day& they were playing the 360 dvd my kids were embarasedd that i just stood in front of the big screen watching They said dont you have this,mine think im crasy with count down calender on fridge its 15 weeks to sydneyroll.gif