iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

Got me redzones! :) So happy! Again, is RZ1 on Edge or Adam's side?
congrats on redzones, I'm doing seats after ga for the 1st show. not sure which side rz1 is though, the auckland map doesn't show a number, might be worth having a look at some of the other maps.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering...will there be issues if people use the Live Nation presale, even if they aren't Live Nation members? I see the password has been given out in this forum, meaning anyone can jump online now and get tix without being a LN member...
LiveNation is free to join, I don't think anyone is going to be getting upset.

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

loocarmen']Got me redzones!
:)
So happy! Again, is RZ1 on Edge or Adam's side?

congrats on redzones, I'm doing seats after ga for the 1st show. not sure which side rz1 is though, the auckland map doesn't show a number, might be worth having a look at some of the other maps.

I think the RZ1 is generally Edge and RZ2 Adam. As most of the maps are orientated, RZ1 is up top, RZ2 below.

• Subscriber

[quote name='powervideo wrote:

loocarmen']They hype's pretty much died down. Trying to sell my 4 GA tickets now that I have redzones!

Thanks for the info guys
:)

Was that for NZ?

Yeah seems like tickets went a bit slower - still a reasonable amount of tix to be sold, only redzone, cheapies sold out, the next category of seats is limited but everything else "available".