Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Yo yo U2 fans. Just joined up today in the hope that the presale might give me the best chance of getting some tickets for Auckland. I know its 4th in line for noobs, but still...

AND we get JAY Z............woo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY time!!!!!!!!!!

Cool yes, just seen it in the news section! That's mental happy.gif

So when does the redzone auction start - after the subscriber presale ??????

If so that's a difficult choice - to "guarantee" good tickets or bid for great tickets...........

(edit - i know there is no guarantee)

I only wish they'd come to Adelaide like they did in 2006. I wasn't able to see them then so I was praying they would bring 360 to Australia this year.  Plane tickets and accommodation interstate are going to be a nightmare on an unemployed uni student's budget : (.

Does anyone know where to find a seating plan or some information about where the best area to buy tickets can be found? Want to buy tickets for NZ but would also be interested in any seating plan that may give me a better idea.

just signed up. assume that puts me in the fourth category?

i have a code but not priority access group says N/A???

Finally got my husband to promise (after 15 years) that he would come to see U2 with me on the next tour and they're not coming to Adelaide this time.  Major bummer. Got Kids? Cant do interstate!