Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

I am so confused, I have no idea what is going on and I've read the whole thread!

1) I have a presale code, but no tier allocation eg cedar so how would I find this out?

2) If its half an hour before the presale time eg 1pm Monday 30th do I log onto the ticketec site or u2.com?

Help me, please!

I've been reading through this thread in the last few days and it absolutely amazes me how many people can't be bothered doing their research before posting a question!! All of my questions have been answered by just reading the FAQs and through other posts.

I have absolute faith that all will be revealed over the next 24 hours or so and we'll all be ready to go come presale time. happy.gif 

My advice would be to sit tight and see what is revealed over the next 24 hours. Imagine how many people have signed up to get pre-sale tickets! If it's not crystal clear this time tomorrow I'd be getting concerned...

There's still plenty of time. wink.gif

I am so confused, I have no idea what is going on and I've read the whole thread!

1) I have a presale code, but no tier allocation eg cedar so how would I find this out?

2) If its half an hour before the presale time eg 1pm Monday 30th do I log onto the ticketec site or u2.com?

Help me, please!

My advice would be to sit tight and see what is revealed over the next 24 hours. Imagine how many people have signed up to get pre-sale tickets! If it's not crystal clear this time tomorrow I'd be getting concerned...

[quote name='Holz_t wrote:

melissa87']I am so confused, I have no idea what is going on and I've read the whole thread!

Help me, please!

If it's not crystal clear this time in say 36 hours, I would be especially panicky.

Also if you wanted to buy tickets to a NZ concert but live in Aus then you should log in at the NZ ticket site at 9.00am AEST or if your in Perth even earlier ?

At least 11.00am is a decent time, I won't be freaking out stuck on a bus or train trying to get to work.

I got an email from Live Nation about the pre-sale.

Desperately opened it to see if ti was the details.

It basically said there was one on and said

subscribers will be emailed this week with details of presale timings

Duh frown.gif

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

Holz_t wrote:

melissa87']I am so confused, I have no idea what is going on and I've read the whole thread!

Help me, please!

There's still plenty of time. 
wink.gif

If it's not crystal clear this time in say 36 hours, I would be especially panicky.

Also if you wanted to buy tickets to a NZ concert but live in Aus then you should log in at the NZ ticket site at 9.00am AEST or if your in Perth even earlier ?

At least 11.00am is a decent time, I won't be freaking out stuck on a bus or train trying to get to work.

11am is awful for me! Lucky I've got a plan for when things get busy and I can't get away. Almost worth having a 'sick' day for! laugh.gif

[quote name='Holz_t wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

Holz_t wrote:

Help me, please!

There's still plenty of time. 
wink.gif

11am is awful for me! Lucky I've got a plan for when things get busy and I can't get away. Almost worth having a 'sick' day for! laugh.gifOr going in late at lunch time.

I am going on a school camp and will have no internet access until Friday late afternoon. If I am eliglble for the presale on Thursday, I have to make alternative arrangements, hence the fact I am quite stresed.

Thanks to those who have replied and helped me out. Has anyone else got a presale code and no allocation eg cedar?

melissa - you will get an email, probably tomorrow which will confirm which category you are in, from u2.com.