Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

But you will only be able to use both codes for the same show if you have 2 different Ticketmaster or Ticketek accounts ie you can not buy more than 4 tickets under the one account in the pre sale. 

Really ? Even if you do it as 2 different transactions ?

And what about the fact that the Ticketek site states the limit is 8 tickets ?

Is that so you can 2 x 4 as separate trans ?

11am is very inconvenient for me. 

Could I please request that my presale start at 11:26am, as that allows me time for a nice mug of milo prior to settling in for a spot of ticket buying. 

pip pip cheerio. 

Constantly wondering why people lose their minds over stuff they have no control over...

yes because this is the pre sale, not the general sale.........pre sale is 4 tix per show, general sale to the public is 8 tix.

Q: Can you buy 4 tickets of differening level eg 2 x $299 and 2 x $39.90

11am is very inconvenient for me. 

Could I please request that my presale start at 11:26am, as that allows me time for a nice mug of milo prior to settling in for a spot of ticket buying. 

pip pip cheerio. 

Constantly wondering why people lose their minds over stuff they have no control over...
Yes request granted and we'll fight for lower ticket prices for the masses too.

As Flava Flav and Chuck D used to say "Fight The Power".

Saw PE supported by Ice-T at the Hordern crushed up against the front fence - yeahh boyzzzz

yes because this is the pre sale, not the general sale.........pre sale is 4 tix per show, general sale to the public is 8 tix.
So I'm going to have to use my second Ticketek account and my wife's CC (which is linked to mine) ?

Q: Can you buy 4 tickets of differening level eg 2 x $299 and 2 x $39.90
Not sure - ive only ever bought GA......

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

aussiegirl']yes because this is the pre sale, not the general sale.........pre sale is 4 tix per show, general sale to the public is 8 tix.

So I'm going to have to use my second Ticketek account and my wife's CC (which is linked to mine) ?

ya...just make sure diff name and cc number

[quote name='aussiegirl wrote:

Nniixx']Q: Can you buy 4 tickets of differening level eg 2 x $299 and 2 x $39.90

Not sure - ive only ever bought GA......

Hmm was just curious because 4 will be for my wife, 2 boys and me and we'll all be the same, but the other 4 are likely to split between my brother and his wife and then a mate of my eldest son and his dad (the mate not my son).

I'm not sure the latter 4 will all want the same level.

[quote name='aussiegirl wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aussiegirl']yes because this is the pre sale, not the general sale.........pre sale is 4 tix per show, general sale to the public is 8 tix.

ya...just make sure diff name and cc number

Yes and yes. The things we do to get around these things.