Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Is it 4 tickets per show if there are 2 Melbourne gis ?

can i get 4 for each one ?

I am a U2.com member since 2004,

I have 2 access codes.

TICKET LIMIT: 4 ticket per city per member

is that also per code, i.e. member has 2 valid codes, thus 4(or less) tix allowed for each code to be used for 1 show/city only

OR

still can be used for same city, so in effect 2 separate transactions for same show/city per member if they have 2 presale codes ?

e.g. I have 8 family members to buy for PERTH and 2 valid codes, can I do this? I understand they need to be done separate transactions/codes at 4 tix each code/transaction

oooo, have just seen that the tours page has been updated - yay!!
It's all coming together! happy.gif 

TICKET LIMIT: 4 ticket per city per member

is that also per code, i.e. member has 2 valid codes, thus 4(or less) tix allowed for each code to be used for 1 show/city only

OR

still can be used for same city, so in effect 2 separate transactions for same show/city per member if they have 2 presale codes ?

e.g. I have 8 family members to buy for PERTH and 2 valid codes, can I do this? I understand they need to be done separate transactions/codes at 4 tix each code/transaction

you can use 1 code for 4 tix - that's it. you can't reuse it for another city/show etc. 1 code = 4 tickets for the whole tour

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

Mortifi']TICKET LIMIT: 4 ticket per city per member

OR

you can use 1 code for 4 tix - that's it. you can't reuse it for another city/show etc. 1 code = 4 tickets for the whole tour

I think because the member has 2 valid codes, hence the question is whether they can use 2nd code for same city/show as that of the 1st code (not reusing 1st code)

I would hope so, as why bother providing 2 codes to members (?)

maybe it should read as -

TICKET LIMIT: 4 ticket per city per member presale access code