Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

LOL! there's an echo in here !

Aussiegirl you should be a MOD with all your answering to these questions!

It's about time they put up the seating chart for Perth. How are we gonna buy tix tmr if there's no chart?

I am a cedar as well.

The only thing I am worried about is, when it comes time for us to buy tickets, is that all the GA standing will be sold out for the presale allocation, only leaving seating left. I was standing at the last vertigo concert and couldn't imagine sitting down to watch.

Do you guys think the GA will be the first to go, or maybe the really good seats?

Cheers

I’m pacing the floor, oscillating between joy and fear. Ilove hearing those “when I was queuing back in’89†tales. Mysleeping-on-the-sidewalk stories only started with Vertigo in Auckland, but myfandom began earlier when the Zoo came to town  (although would you believe I missed out becauseI had a curfew and no way would my dear Mum budge, much less for a man in devilhorns who made prank calls?) My stomach is fluttering and I’m obsessivelychecking the email/forum/website. Trying to remind myself that uncertainty canbe a guiding light, but I’m sensing a loooong trek ahead before the finalthrilled relief/crushing disappointment… My question for you seasoned folks is:Is this normal pre-sales emotion?! I’m so excited/nervous I think I’m gonnapuke on my laptop! Are there any good remedies for this?!  (apart from listening to a lot of U2 justnow happy.gif)

So can anyone give me an answer.  Is the Red Zone going to be available for the presale?

Are we not getting the confirmation email as in previous years and pre sales.?????

It's 8:30pm 25/8/2010 in Sydney the night before......ohwell.gif

I’m pacing the floor, oscillating between joy and fear. Ilove hearing those “when I was queuing back in’89†tales. Mysleeping-on-the-sidewalk stories only started with Vertigo in Auckland, but myfandom began earlier when the Zoo came to town  (although would you believe I missed out becauseI had a curfew and no way would my dear Mum budge, much less for a man in devilhorns who made prank calls?) My stomach is fluttering and I’m obsessivelychecking the email/forum/website. Trying to remind myself that uncertainty canbe a guiding light, but I’m sensing a loooong trek ahead before the finalthrilled relief/crushing disappointment… My question for you seasoned folks is:Is this normal pre-sales emotion?! I’m so excited/nervous I think I’m gonnapuke on my laptop! Are there any good remedies for this?!  (apart from listening to a lot of U2 justnow happy.gif)

I know the feeling! I'm sooooo excited for the concert, but am so scared of missing out! Last time i missed out on the first concert, to which I thought the world had ended. Only for it to come back with the 2nd show being announced! I don't want that feeling to happen again!