Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

aah good to know! well not good, frustrating but at least i'm not alone smile.gif hopefully when i arise very early tomorrow ticketmaster will have it all sorted for us, seating plans and all!

aah good to know! well not good, frustrating but at least i'm not alone smile.gif hopefully when i arise very early tomorrow ticketmaster will have it all sorted for us, seating plans and all!

I called Ticketmaster this evening to ask about the presale, they said the following

- Red Zone are a ticket price level, there is no auction

- There would be a small amount of Red Zone tickets available in the presale

- If you buy regular tickets in the presale and then manage to get Red Zone tickets in the public sale, there is no way to swap the tickets or get a refund, but they can't do anything about you selling your presale tickets, they just don't endorse it.

I managed to sneak into the Magnificent presale group by registering on Sunday so I'll be going into work late and trying to get 4 Red Zone tickets in under 12 hours time smile.gif

I suppose it kind of beats the 'old days' of trying to get through on the phone - like Popmart 98...still got seats a few rows back from the front - lucky I guess!! Wish we would get the email through IF they are going to stagger the times - I'm a tradie and have to try and time it with an internet cafe visit!!

Out of interest - for all the Subiaco people, specifically GA, what time do you plan on arriving at venue? My last U2 gig was in Manchester 06 - I reckon we arrived about 2pm - got to front of stage easily....Only trouble is you'd want to (well me anyway!!) really let loose and have a few beers which just aint possible!! Now what are the seating plans again......!!! 

tongue.gifwink.gif

On the pre-sale page there's a list of FAQ's that address most of these ticket purchase questions.  Last line of text in the 'gold section' where they print your access code.  Can't wait for Brisbane! Woo hoo!

I called Ticketmaster this evening to ask about the presale, they said the following

- Red Zone are a ticket price level, there is no auction

- There would be a small amount of Red Zone tickets available in the presale

- If you buy regular tickets in the presale and then manage to get Red Zone tickets in the public sale, there is no way to swap the tickets or get a refund, but they can't do anything about you selling your presale tickets, they just don't endorse it.

I managed to sneak into the Magnificent presale group by registering on Sunday so I'll be going into work late and trying to get 4 Red Zone tickets in under 12 hours time smile.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifGood luck on your Red Zone!..worth every penny!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Good luck EVERYONE!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I am still unsure if a few things so please answer if you can.

I'm still confused about the 4 ticket limit. Is it 4 tickets for the WHOLE tour or 4 ticket limit PER SHOW? Per show

I am still worried about the presale limit. Is the pre sale limited to a certain amount or will they sell as many tickets

as they can for the members? I am a Cedar member and I'm worried that by the time I get a chance to buy there will be no more of the tickets I wanted left. Its a possibility, thats up to the promoter and venue

And it has been asked by others before but not answered clearly. If more shows are announced will there be a pre sale for them as well? Not likely

I'll be grateful to any1 who can clear my head with this.

Thank you. You are welcome -Baja

Ok, I have a question. Maybe you can help me out on this one.

I'm going to buy tickets (preferably GA) from overseas (europe) through the presale. (Was going to Australia anyways .... and then U2 coming by - that must be a sign :)). Do you have any idea how the tickets will be sent to me (it says they don't send regular mail overseas). I would prefer the e-mail-option but I'm not sure that's possible for a presale. Though I hope so.

Thanks ....