iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have not received an email either - should we be worried.....i called the fan club yesterday and they advised to use the u2.com website - however, in the faq it says to use the usual vendors i.e. ticketek - when i called ticketek they advised to contact fan club......CONFUSED. 

And everytime i log on i get a different user name (Tammie/peeps04) there are also pages that are not found etc. aaarrrtgghhh...how secure is this site.

why do you need to receive an e-mail? I renewed my subsription a few hours ago and got the new code in my "account info". I never got the e-mails when I bought tickets in Europe (well, yes, but a few days after the presale). Just follow the link on the tour page - and it should work fine. It did for me at least last time around. (my name is not Nyreeds but Lemon Girl - it logs me out when I go to the community pages ... kind of messy with the new site )

Tammie, if you go to here http://www.u2.com/tour/presale there are links to the ticket vendors for the presale - so just click on the link 'tickets' under your presale group for the show. On the same page it will also show your presale code...just a hint, I've copied and pasted everything I need for the links, codes etc into a word file so if for some reason I can't get onto u2.com i've got it elsewhere :) hope that helps

Ok, I have a question. Maybe you can help me out on this one.

I'm going to buy tickets (preferably GA) from overseas (europe) through the presale. (Was going to Australia anyways .... and then U2 coming by - that must be a sign :)). Do you have any idea how the tickets will be sent to me (it says they don't send regular mail overseas). I would prefer the e-mail-option but I'm not sure that's possible for a presale. Though I hope so.

Thanks ....

i am also buyin tix as i am headin home to melb in nov but i bought tix last yr in australia for london and cardiff shows and i chose the option of picking up at the venue i also had GA tix and the venue opened up early, so hopefully the venue will open early and u can pick ur tix up there

hope that helps

Ok, I have a question. Maybe you can help me out on this one.

I'm going to buy tickets (preferably GA) from overseas (europe) through the presale. (Was going to Australia anyways .... and then U2 coming by - that must be a sign :)). Do you have any idea how the tickets will be sent to me (it says they don't send regular mail overseas). I would prefer the e-mail-option but I'm not sure that's possible for a presale. Though I hope so.

Thanks ....

i am also buyin tix from overseas in the uk and i bought tix from australia to the london and cardiff show last yr u can choose the option of picking ur tix up at the venue which is better. i am also hopin to get GA tix aswell or the other option u may be able to do is pick them up at a ticketmaster outlet b4 the show.

[quote name='pdsylva wrote:

nyreeds']Ok, I have a question. Maybe you can help me out on this one.

I'm going to buy tickets (preferably GA) from overseas (europe) through the presale. (Was going to Australia anyways .... and then U2 coming by - that must be a sign
:)
). Do you have any idea how the tickets will be sent to me (it says they don't send regular mail overseas). I would prefer the e-mail-option but I'm not sure that's possible for a presale. Though I hope so.

Thanks ....

i am also buyin tix from overseas in the uk and i bought tix from australia to the london and cardiff show last yr u can choose the option of picking ur tix up at the venue which is better. i am also hopin to get GA tix aswell or the other option u may be able to do is pick them up at a ticketmaster outlet b4 the show.

a little strange i posted this comment but it posted it under a diff name quite strange i am only quite new to threads and forums and such so it feels a bit strange. has anyone else been logged on as someone else here? woop woop 3 hrs till sale time

Archived