Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

A bit more info just appeared on the NZ Ticketek site:

TICKET SUPRESSION

Please Note: Tickets will not be mailed or available for collection until Friday 3rd September. In addition Red Zone tickets are only available for collection at the box office on the day of the concert.  Red Zone tickets will not be mailed.

If you require assistance with your Pre-sale Code, please contact  the U2.com customer support team on;

Email:  Click Here (http://www.u2.com/help/index/)

Phone: 916-414-2921 (outside the US).

800-615-1324 (inside the US)

For any enquiries not related to your Pre-sale Code or U2.com Subscription, please contact Ticketek at;

Phone:    0800 TICKETEK

Thanks for that Bsd1. sooooo excited, it's like a first date, well it is actually. never managed to see them before so hopefully i can get tickets and then that will be one less thing on my bucket list!!!! Coffee-check. Credit card-check. can't stay off the loo- check(bit too much info maybe?). laptop-check. codes etc etc-check. forgotten anything? blockquote>Don

What the hell is going on with this website? The above post from Scottdhopkins was posted by me????

I am the only person who uses this computer, I don't know a Scottdhopkins?

My faith in the system is diminishing rapidly.

Oh well. "Suck it up princess" I guess...

Same thing happened to me but I was logged in as Moscow_horizon!

Has ANYONE received an email?

Both links on the presale page take me to the same ticketet.co.nz page (Fanclub Group A) - which states:

U2 FAN CLUB

Pre-sale starts : Thu 26 Aug, 11am
Pre-sale ends* : Mon 30 Aug, noon
General public on sale : Fri 3 Sep, 9am

I'm in Cedar (this is based on the N/A showing in my priority group, although this contradicts what I was told when I initially joined (which was ) - so perhaps won't receive an email until Monday?

I guess I'll just try my code at 11am (which is only 100 minutes away now). What's the worst that can happen?wink.gif

Your code shows used. If you jsut joined (after August 22) you are CEDAR, if your groups shows as N/A you are CEDAR

[quote name='davcra wrote:

bjc']What the hell is going on with this website? The above post from Scottdhopkins was posted by me????

I am the only person who uses this computer, I don't know a Scottdhopkins?

My faith in the system is diminishing rapidly.

Oh well. "Suck it up princess" I guess...

Same thing happened to me but I was logged in as Moscow_horizon!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif Can  you see each others account info? Codes? Has this happened only today? Are all your accounts recent (within the last week)

Sending info to tech, please send me a message using messaging system with requested information

Hi Baja - would love to send you msg but I can't access my homepage or account details atm.  Have had something similar occuring to me, right now on the home page I am "U2 Fan" although it has put me in as other people.  On other pages it recognises me, and I can still see my code, so its ok, but a bit weird.

Duly noted- Baja

ticketek website looks like it's already overloaded! was having no issues this morning, now it is sloooowwww!

Hey Bajagirl the map you've put on the pre-sale page is the Auckland, New Zealand venue map, not an Australian one. You might want to clarify that.

DULY NOTED AND CHANGED , Gracias- BAJA

Hi Baja - would love to send you msg but I can't access my homepage or account details atm.  Have had something similar occuring to me, right now on the home page I am "U2 Fan" although it has put me in as other people.  On other pages it recognises me, and I can still see my code, so its ok, but a bit weird.

Got the sme prob rileyrat!!!!!!!

Thanks, got both of you  - Baja

Given the forum issues I'd suggest people take a copy of their pre-sale code/s and the pre-sale links for the sites your trying to access. save them in a text file or something, just in case wink.gif