Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Baja, do you have a seating plan for Sydney? Nothing on Ticketek.

Also, can we do it directly through Ticketek site, or do we need to click through from u2.com?

No,yes, its better - Baja

Thanks.  Very annoying not having a seating plan and having to guess the zones.  Wouldn't really matter in a smaller stadium but ANZ is huge so mid price zones might be very high.

Just got my U2 pre-sale email, only 45 minutes after the pre-sale started in NZ wink.gif. Does anyone think we'll get an explanation as to why the pre-sale was so different to other areas of the world? Personally my guess is that the promoters looked at how many people have memberships in NZ/AUS and decided that a full pre-sale wasn't warranted (i.e. there are probably only a few hundred paid up members in NZ, a few thousand in AUS, so why bother holding a staggered pre-sale).

It's also a pity that the Mods were never given the full story before pre-sales started, just added to the stress for those of us looking for a complete picture.

No clue, but its possible, and agree *sobs* - Baja

Have a hug, we're generally an understanding lot down-under smile.gif - bsd1

thanks for puttin up the seatin plan but it seems that the red zone is to the sides only and thats very interestin its always been all around the front to the 5 shows ive seen

is it just me or did the price breakdowns just disappear off the ticketek site for Sydney show ??

"Unable to display additional information at this time"

but its hard with seatin plans am i completly wrong there i most likely am

Plus the sydney plan doesn't show the pricing plan zones like the NZ one does.

Maybe we assume it is similar to the NZ one