iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

is it just me or did the price breakdowns just disappear off the ticketek site for Sydney show ??

"Unable to display additional information at this time"

The seating plan is not too flash either.....Red Zone.....GA and that's all....someone's flying by the seat of their pants! lol Actually, that's not funny......I'm getting a bit stressed!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
is it just me or did the price breakdowns just disappear off the ticketek site for Sydney show ??

Yeppo. The price break downs were showing this morning but they seem to have gone down now... 

I think I am going to go and have a nice cuppa and then come back in half and hour.

Wonder if the NZ red zone sold out as someone said it was showing limited.....?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Feedback wrote:

Nniixx']is it just me or did the price breakdowns just disappear off the ticketek site for Sydney show ??

The seating plan is not too flash either.....Red Zone.....GA and that's all....someone's flying by the seat of their pants! lol Actually, that's not funny......I'm getting a bit stressed!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='lisaking wrote:

Nniixx']is it just me or did the price breakdowns just disappear off the ticketek site for Sydney show ??

Yeppo. The price break downs were showing this morning but they seem to have gone down now... 

I think I am going to go and have a nice cuppa and then come back in half and hour.

Wonder if the NZ red zone sold out as someone said it was showing limited.....?

Yeah they were an I was thinking happy days - this is going to be a breeze.

Now I'm tense, nervous, anxious, stressed.... eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Feedback wrote:

Feedback wrote:

Only for Suncorp - sighs, pulls hair out.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Leonie wrote:

Feedback wrote:

stubby']RED ZONE in auckland. yEAH  

cant get on to melbourne ticketmaster
:(

Hope I get them for Sydney!! I'll be able to give Leonie a posh wave in the GA! 
laugh.gif

yes and I will give you the special Leonie (finger) oops mean wave....and to think I offered you somewhere to stay! laugh.giflaugh.gif