Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Recommended Posts


34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

Same as probably wintnessed by my even worse than usual ability to spell.

 

The sydney prices came back and then went again.

 

Hopefully it's not some cacheing issue on thwe work server FFS that's all I need.

 

Btw just check my email account and no email re how the pre-sale will work glag I'm not waiting for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:


happyme']34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

Same as probably wintnessed by my even worse than usual ability to spell.

 

I so know thet felling  i just  want ot stop panking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='happyme wrote:


Nniixx wrote:

happyme']34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

Same as probably wintnessed by my even worse than usual ability to spell.

 

I so know thet felling  i just  want ot stop pankingAnd the sydney prices keep appearing and disappearing like...ffs I can;t even thing of a witty comparison. I want to cry, i think ticketek are just toyinh with suis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ticketmaster are scaring me! nothing set up for presale ticket options yet, well not that i can find!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='aclemo wrote:


matthewaniea']Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

 

Yes please do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ticketmaster are scaring me! nothing set up for presale ticket options yet, well not that i can find!
And I thought I was stressed !!!!

 

I had a look there via the link and agree, surprised you're the only person mentioning it though ?

 

As Duran Duran once said "Please Please tell me now. Is there something I should know"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

Mine too!! everyone is Kiley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:


aclemo wrote:

matthewaniea']Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

 

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek login.

 Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the presale wording has changed to : Group 2 (Cedar, or, any code that begins with 3U2E) - Begins Mon. 30 Aug. (Times TBC).

Did anyone with a 3U2 code use it for NZ? I used by 2U2 one, and was going to use the 3U2 one for Sydney

 

{I should look have looked closer: my second code is 3U2D... not 3U2E... phew! so hopefully will work}

My second code starts 2u2.......I hope its right!!eek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 mins people time to really stress tickettec is also hope less nothing set up yet wish they just get organized i do have prices up & little message saying tick sale starts ast 11 but nothuig eklse.reminds me of pre sale for powderfinger they didnt do any thing till right on that specified time & thet cause of the over load the site started to crash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...