iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

[quote name='Kiley wrote:

Kiley']Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

Mine too!! everyone is Kiley?

I'm not - T minus 10 minutes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Kiley wrote:

Kiley']Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

Mine too!! everyone is Kiley?

I notced that to & also freaked out then singned out to then sin in inmy name ok till i change sites (please forvie my sprlling am very nervious)

[quote name='Feedback wrote:

Kiley']I see the presale wording has changed to : Group 2 (Cedar, or, any code that begins with 3U2E) - Begins Mon. 30 Aug. (Times TBC).

Did anyone with a 3U2 code use it for NZ? I used by 2U2 one, and was going to use the 3U2 one for Sydney

{I should look have looked closer: my second code is 3U2D... not 3U2E... phew! so hopefully will work}

My second code starts 2u2.......I hope its right!!eek.gif

I used two codes successfully to buy 6 tickets, my U2 one for the first 4 and then my 2U one for the next 2.

• Subscriber

[quote name='bsd1 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

matthewaniea']Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek account_74615.

Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.
So if you have multiple ticketek account and CC you could scam the system a bit ?

Scalpers will have a field day.

just got this from the Boss :"We will audit all these transactions, and if we find abuse, they could lose their tickets, and their u2.com <>  membership." - Baja devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

bsd1 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

matthewaniea']Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek account_74615.

Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.
So if you have multiple ticketek account and CC you could scam the system a bit ?

Scalpers will have a field day.

Appears so. At least no tickets have appeared on TradeMe (yet).

Archived