iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Woot! 3 RedZone tickets for Sydney!!! Bring. It. On.

My question though is that it said there is no option to post out RedZone tickets... any idea why? So now we just turn up on the day and show some ID or I need to collect the tickets from a Ticketek office somewhere in the city?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok, that was a massive ordeal. I tried to get 4 Red Zone tickets for Melbourne, but there was constantly an error when submitting the request, not anything saying they were out of tickets. I called them and they were having similar problems trying to book it in their own systems.

I was able to order 2 x RedZone tickets fine across the internet and once it was in the system they were able to add the additional 2 tickets to the order. Very strange as there was nothing written to limit the amount of Red Zone tickets in the terms and conditions, it simply said 4 tickets per order.

Either way, I've got them now. Bring on DECEMBER!!! Big month ahead as I have 10th row seats for Muse on the 12th and now Red Zone tickets for U2 on the 1st. Shame they are all midweek concerts, I may need to take some time off work :D

rang ticketmaster, and they told me that you can't buy more than 2 REDZONE TIX (for melb anyway) at a time

PHEW SO I GOT MY TIX .. WOO HOO

BUT I was able to use the same code twice, so was able to get my 4. 

WOOOOO HOOO

marshallg wrote:

For Melbouren, I tried 4 tickets in the Red Zone and got an error message.

I then went in and asked for 2, I got them.

I then went in and got another 2 and got them

Hope this helps

Hope to see u there then =)

Ali_fan wrote:Red Zone 1 in Melbourne Baby!!!!! btw its Tul not Ali Fan

Is your account showing as someone elses? - Baja

yes it is, its showing as Ali_fan, mine is Tul, i didnt say anything cause its happening to quite a few other members as well and thought it was a tech problem that would eventually get fixed. and all the account info is mine, so no harm no foul =)

• Subscriber
Woot! 3 RedZone tickets for Sydney!!! Bring. It. On.

My question though is that it said there is no option to post out RedZone tickets... any idea why? So now we just turn up on the day and show some ID or I need to collect the tickets from a Ticketek office somewhere in the city?

I don't know - perhaps it is because they have to personally issue the wrist bands?

Well I am glad that is over. In all the panic, I have used my two codes (at least I think I did when I copied and pasted in my panic stricken state!) so have got red zone for Sydney and Melbourne. My sister used her membership code to get red zone Brisbane so I think I am under control... I think....

Good luck to everyone.

It was tough. Ticketek immediately gave me 4 x red zone for Sydney at 11am and then threw me out when i was putting in my cc info! Argh! Stick with it though as it gave me tickets again on the 64th retry!

Ticketek kept signing me out, then the venue option wouldn't work for me and then it wouldn't accept my passcode. I tried the other code and same deal. I went through this same process so many times I was having a nervous breakdown, but I finally managed 4 seats in section 105, row 11 in Sydney, which seemed to be the only section on offer.

Phew ...... arrgghhhhh ....... and yay.