iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Subscriber

looks like red zone all gone ... they are very cool seats!

An with a presale that goes almost a week, I think it's possible to see now why all the first shows sold out so quickly back in 2006.

Really does pay to have u2.com subscription. Wish they 'd been around back in '89 so I didn;t have to sleep all weekend on the ground outside Ticketek in the tunnel between Wynyard Station and Hunter St to get front row seats.

Dang I was sick after that weekend, and my boss saw me too and suggested I didn;t come to work on the Monday. She was Irish so she understood my passion for the band.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So have my Red Zone Tix for Bris which I am stoked with - Just wanted to have a look and see where the $39.00 were located...1st section right behind the bloody stage!!! these tix are massively better than the $300 seated - well for Brisbane anyways...and it doesnt look like they are restricted view!!!

But the majority of the time you'd be looking at the back of the band ?

• Subscriber
And how is this possible? Ticketek and ticketmaster rort that's how it's happening! How does sum1 have 30 tickets 1 hour after a pre sale, it's a joke!

Have you checked out the other tickets this ebay seller has for sale for other artists?

• Subscriber

Hello Mod, my aren't you a busy beaver today!

Dumb question but I don't know which [presale code I used.

I kept getting knocked back for tickets and thought it may be the codes.

Trying over 20 times, I kept alternating between codes.

It wasn't, it was be being a nuff nuff and trying to buy 4 instead of 2.

Anyway of working out which ones I used???

ta

For those having issues with navigating the boards or your screen names...

I see that most of you are new here. Welcome =)

The website and message boards are going through a transition. Not the greatest timing but somtimes, that's just how U2.Com rolls. Try to give it a few days for the techs to finish their work and then you should be able to access your profile and homepage and edit your account etc.

Once the transition is complete, I'm sure threads will be set up to deal with any recurring tech issues or you can seek the assistance of the moderators. They're probably going a little nuts right now.

Good luck to everyone buying tickets this week. My friends and I got ours to all the shows we wanted tonight with no problems.