iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets at 10:35 Adelaide time (2x GA). So I'll be out early lining up on Monday 13 December for the Circle. Ticket purchase was real smooth unlike 4 years ago where it took me half a day to get 4 tickets. I'll assume they will mail tickets out (as the confirmation email says that pick up is not available for sydney/melbourne shows) or I'll pick them up from a box office in Sydney prior to the show.

• Subscriber
code can be used more than once? what??? this is crap!!!

it said on the faq you could only use your code ONCE!!!! i just had to fork out for four brisbane tickets now looking to trade!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Chill, we will be auditing the system and canceling tickets and memberships of those cheats - Baja

Baja Girl - I was buying 2 tickets at Brisbane and had an error from ticketek so went through process again and this time got confirmation.  Since have had 2no. confirmations for Brisbane (2 tickets each confirmation) emailed to me.  Checked bank and 2 lots of cash taken out!  I am not a cheat and would be devistated if my tickets are taken off me.  If there is some way to get the 2nd lot refunded would appreciate it.

Call customer service, explain what happened, have one order canceled, easy - Baja

• Subscriber

I only used my code ONCE per the FAQ's even though I only bought 2 RZ

technically I have 2 tix avail on that code but I assumed that as the code can only be used ONCE I dare not risk using it again as it may suggest duplication and thus fraud and all tix cancelled (per BAJA's post)

that's how I've understood it

• Subscriber

[quote name='Alexander wrote:

benbabao']code can be used more than once? what??? this is crap!!!

it said on the faq you could only use your code ONCE!!!! i just had to fork out for four brisbane tickets now looking to trade!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Chill, we will be auditing the system and canceling tickets and memberships of those cheats - Baj
a

A - You will be able to use the code to complete your four ticket allocation against future North American shows - but not against any European shows. 

So why do the USA get to reuse the same code in order to complete their 4 seat alloacations? I understood Australia could do the same based on this as long as you were buying for a different city.