Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Quick question, im in Melb and purchased tix for Syd show but GA tix are not able to be posted and collection only was available. Would I be able to pick up the tix at the Melb Box office or as its a Syd show would it have to be done up there? I would much prefer to have the tickets before making the trip up for peace of mind. Cheers!
I had the same thing for another concert.   Just give them a call and they can organise to send them rather than pick them up if that's easier.

Oh and see you all in Brisbane in RZ1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='MrEs wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

one_bad_lemon']as long as you've not exceeded the 4 tix limit per code regardless of city, I would think thats okay but agree that anyone exceeding 4 tix limit should be "looked" at in more detail
;)

Unless it was an honest mistake trying to buy two lots of tickets on different codes and one didn't work so you swapped them around and then got confused about which one you had already used or not as they were hidden by dots - as stated earlier by someone.

I honestly think that errors down to the systems inability to cater for the rules are not the fault of the person making the purchase.

I agree... unless it's obvious that the person was abusing the system.. !

Yeah like if someone manage to get 20 tickets ie 4 for each show.

The other thing I was going to say is that given people's changing identities today it does make you wonder if it's been possible to see other people's codes or personal information. That would open up a whole new can of worms.

happy.gifI got mine surprisingly easy for the Brisbane show.  Been a fan for decades but never was able to make it to a show...until now.  Cant wait. 

Brisbane - Red Zone...here we come.

The other thing I was going to say is that given people's changing identities today it does make you wonder if it's been possible to see other people's codes or personal information. That would open up a whole new can of worms.

The problem only relates to the 'Community Pages' I think so I don't think you could access the codes. Besides the abuse would be easy enough to spot, and boom!

Codes are safe - Baja

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

Kayp29 wrote:

benbabao']code can be used more than once? what??? this is crap!!!

it said on the faq you could only use your code ONCE!!!! i just had to fork out for four brisbane tickets now looking to trade!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Chill, we will be auditing the system and canceling tickets and memberships of those cheats - Baja

So I wanted three tix for Brisbane (2 seated & 1GA) and the Ticketek site wouldn't let me have a mixture of tickets. So I completed the seated ticket order & then did a separate one for the 1x GA ticket. In my haste I just pasted the same code previously used. I do have a second unused code that I'm more than willing to have applied for the GA order. I've got awesome seated tickets and I don't want them cancelled. Please help.
Looks like some Post Ticket Stress Disorder is setting in !! And not just with me.

That would be a yes!!!!

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Nniixx']The other thing I was going to say is that given people's changing identities today it does make you wonder if it's been possible to see other people's codes or personal information. That would open up a whole new can of worms.

The problem only relates to the 'Community Pages' I think so I don't think you could access the codes. Besides the abuse would be easy enough to spot, and boom!

Codes are safe - Baja

Thanks Baja - any idea when they get marked as expired or used or whatever they end up as. It would sort of be confirmation that I"ve used them for ticket purchses correctly. If you get what I mean - sort of like a sanity check and stop me worrying so much.

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Nniixx']The other thing I was going to say is that given people's changing identities today it does make you wonder if it's been possible to see other people's codes or personal information. That would open up a whole new can of worms.

Codes are safe - Baja

Yea this would make a lot of sense as they look like two quite disjointed systems =)

(I work in IT)

Thanks Baja - any idea when they get marked as expired or used or whatever they end up as. It would sort of be confirmation that I"ve used them for ticket purchses correctly. If you get what I mean - sort of like a sanity check and stop me worrying so much.

2A2YOUR CODE in your Tour home page. Can't remember how long it takes though.

[quote name='MrEs wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Codes are safe - Baja

Yea this would make a lot of sense as they look like two quite disjointed systems =)

(I work in IT)

Yeah so do I  and this whole pre-sale was probably handed to the Ticketek and TM IT guys and told to have it up and running by today.And then someone said
Oh and by the way it has to stagger based on groups and codes can only be used to buy 4 tickets in one transaction for 1 concert we think or is it based on North America ?
And all the requirements were not fleshed out and a half ar$ed ticketing system was used.