iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Subscriber

just wantedto add that the motel we were talkig about near stadum for second show has put price to $219 a night for the 14 & you have to pay up frony & ther is no cancellations or changes now if that isent giving us a big sign what is.

should i book now or wait for gig to be announced. 

Build a time machine. And book last week roll.gif

$140 for the Novotel Olympic Park. 

I'd try to find somewhere that won't force you to pay up front. there's a few still out there. Just find somewhere in town, train ticket is free with your ticket. Pretty easy. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

well I bit the bullet and bought the xtra 2 seats for Perth to go with the 2 RZ I bought earlier today as I rang TICKETMASTER and they INSISTED it would be okay as the limit is 4 per code

As I was unable to buy the same type of tix initially (RZ or GA option only) but wanted seats too, thus he said I would need to buy them in 2 separate transactions, thus reusing same code, as clearly it was for SAME city and only 4 tix all up

SO, I will be expecting that to be okay else I will be not happy to say the least if my tix get cancelled when its been authorised by Ticketmaster itself !

goodness, I won't sleep now .. worrying :( even though I was told and told and told by Ticketmaster that IT IS the only way I could do it... arghhhhhhhhhh :((((

I hope to wake up less stressed.......... LOL

Since when do customer service reps make the decisions? - Baja

• Subscriber

Good luck. This threat of cancellation is hanging heavy over some heads at the moment and it needs to be clarified quickly. Legally I doubt there's a leg to stand on as the terms and conditions are determined by the ticket vendors, in this case Ticketek/ticketmaster. It would be quite a shitfight...

• Subscriber
Good luck. This threat of cancellation is hanging heavy over some heads at the moment and it needs to be clarified quickly. Legally I doubt there's a leg to stand on as the terms and conditions are determined by the ticket vendors, in this case Ticketek/ticketmaster. It would be quite a shitfight...

well yes, I would think only those trying to exceed the 4 tix limit per code should be cancelled, not those who had no choice but to reuse the code to get the type of tix they wanted;  if anything, TM gets another handling fee out of my 2nd transaction so doubt they will be complaining!! As I said, all up I still stayed within the 4 tix limit per code, which is what the FAQs says anyway

Ticketmaster !! better be right then!!

• Subscriber

just curious, but would anyone happen to know how many tickets in total are available per red-zone?

That would be two/code from what we've been hearing.

NO, its 4 per code, but if you want 4, due to the 2 ticket transaction limit you must CALL for the Melbourne and Perth shows. For all other shows you can buy all 4 in one transaction - Baja