I have my presale code now what?

andymitchell

• Subscriber

geez if I knew all I had to do was signup TODAY and still be in MAGNIFICENT group and still get a presale code I would have just waited and saved myself over $100 instead of subscribing over a year and half ago   mad.gif and still be bundled with the newbies subscribers tongue.gif 

on behalf of other prior (to today) MAGNIFICENT group - not happy Jan Larry frown.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm tempted to subscribe for a pre-sale code...

Or can someone send me theirs??

This whole preslae thing sucks!! Especially priority grouping? What the?

Seriously...I have followed this band for over ten years, spent hundreds of dollars on cd's, dvds, merchandise...I spent a ridiclous amount of money to see them in Vancouver last year (the sound quality was even shit as was their last gig of the north american tour) ... and I'm not a priority fan...

this is BS.

Sorry for the vent - just letting off some steam! I am sure I will get tix and everythng will be fine

p.s. please don't take any of the above too seriously... it is half tongue in cheek/half whinging my butt off...it makes no difference how long you have followed the band, how much money you have spent on them - but apparently if you are a subscriber of the website it makes a big difference to getting priority presale codes.

I'm tired and grouchy...finsihed my shift work tonight seven days in a row... so I better get some sleep and rethink whether or not to subscribe tomorrow 0 or stop my whinging.