Seating advice

mattcasey

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would absolutely go for the ga. Its inexpensive and you can get the best seat in the house if you get their early enough. Even if you dont get there that early the stage is high enough that you get a great view. Guaranteed good time for a low priced seat.

• Subscriber

The "pit" is also GA. So you can either go to the inside or outside. I preferred the outer rail as being inside , the stage is so high up, my neck would have gotten sore from looking up.

G/A by far .....but on the turn of the stage almost direct side stage, not back stage ,a lot of excellent 95 and 55 dollar tix upon the start of sale  the trick is to get the section right beside the expensive seats, you have to review the seating chart and then the section that is the price cut off, last year in we had 8 .....$ 75 SEATS one section from the club 200 $....good luck..enjoy.

Any one know where to find the seating chart? Sorry, am just a newbie, always wanted to see them live but never had a chance. Can't believe they are coming to Perth, awesome! Want to know what type of ticket to go for when the pre-sale starts. Also, what's the Red Zone?

Just looked up on Ticketek. The Red Zone is a special section around the stage. It's like a flippin' $350 though.

sfx61609.jpgsfx61610.jpg

Are Red Zone tickets worth the money? Cause it seems you can get General admission standing and get in the same position, or even in the circle! How do you even get into the circle?? Do you just rock up really really early? And is it good to be in the circle or better not to?

So many questions, so little time before presale!! :o:D

Go the General Admission for $99 - I got that last time for both the Sydney shows I went to in 2006 and I was right against the stage both nights. Just make sure you get to the stadium to line up around lunchtime on the day, otherwise you may not get as close as you want.

The RedZone tickets are ridiculously priced. I appreciate the intent and the cause they are supporting - however all we have been told is that the (net) profit of these tickets is being donated without any further detail. Some other seats in the stadium are going for up to $300 and the profit from those does not appear to be going to any cause (except lining the band's coffers).

So, I would like to know just how much of my hard earned cash is going to fighting HIV in Africa before I spend the money thanks.