The Book Club!!!!!!!!

zooropa_rockz

OK so i thought this would be a good idea.

Welcome, all readers, to the BOOK CLUB!!!!!!! i thought we should have a vrtual Book Club where we can talk about books that we have read, why we like them (or dont...), books that we want to read (and get feedback from people who have read it), and some of our favorite books of all time.

Just think of it as a virtual Boarder's Cafe!happy.gif

Like the idea???????

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Yup, I love to read. Currently reading "The girl with the dragon tattoo".

I loved that story - read it a couple of years ago and the second one too - the girl who played with fire. Thought both of them were amazing, would say don't read one after another though as they both are quite similar. (but that is not a criticism I loved them) bought the third a couple of months back but not started it yet.

Currently between two books at the moment - 'The Book Thief' - a really original story set in the second world war and the central character is a young girl, and the narrator is death himself - so different. Also reading 'The Time Traveller's Wife' too - so sweet and so different once again.

• Subscriber

I'm getting my copy of Mockingjay today. I can't wait to start that one. It's the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I'm also in the middle of reading City of Ashes. That's part of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series. I'm really enjoying that one, too.

• Subscriber
can anyone recommend and review books about u2?

and thats a request for more than the u2 by u2 book.....

anyone read others??

I've got a few Spicy - just off out but will post the names and authors later on for you to have a look at.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']can anyone recommend and review books about u2?

and thats a request for more than the u2 by u2 book.....

anyone read others??

I've got a few Spicy - just off out but will post the names and authors later on for you to have a look at.

thanks