PRESALE CODE PROBLEMS post here so I can keep track

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

If you are having problems with processing your order, unrecognized codes, payment denial, or anything of that sort, please post here so we can help you

Asking when sales start or seating arrangement IS NOT A PROBLEM, please READ here for that information here  UPDATED PRESALE INFORMATION and here GENERAL OZ/NZ PRESALE QUESTIONS

and here http://www.u2.com/help/index/

Please be a good citizen and READ before asking a questions, thanks

Please DO NOT post in this thread if you do NOT HAVE A PROBLEM

Baja

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Have secured 2 Fan club tickets for Auckland (thanks)

One Tree Hill.......can't wait........97 sleeps to go!

Awesome, and what is your problem, since IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE FIRST POST THIS IS FOR PROBLEMS - BAJA

Thanks Bajagirl for your email alerts re presale tickets. I purchsed 2 redzone tickets for the Auckland show. I ended up using both codes and purchasing each ticket singularly wasting money on ticketek fees after attempting many times to purchase 2 tickets under one transaction. Its greatl to have tickets but not at the extra cost and worse my tickets are for different redzone areas (zone 1 and zone 2). If anyone wants to swap so that I have 2 tickets so my friend and I can be in the same zone would be greatly appreciated.

How you purchased the tickets was your decison, as each code is valid for up to four tickets for a single show. Sorry but i cant help for tickets already purchased - Baja

UPDATE; Have now been informed about the RED ZONE only allowing people to purchase only 2 tickets at a time. We can fix this now, so ill send you a message - Baja

I'm a U2.com member. I'm eligible for the pre-sale for Melbourne tickets which go on sale in about an hour.

How do you purchase tickets to the inner circle, between the main stage and the red zones? Are these available in the pre-sale and/or in the packages?

Thanks.

READ the links above please, answer is there. Lcoation on floor is first come, first serve-Baja

• Subscriber

Hi Bahagirl, I have not received a response to my email confirming I was a member prior to April 2009, and therefore should be entitled to another presale code. I cannot access "My Home" to enable me to send you an email. Presale starts in 1 hour.

Just sent your info to admin, again. My apologies, but I can only do so much- Baja

Hi Bahagirl,

Sorry, I'm a little confused. I have an email saying that I am in the Magnificent group, but have a code 3U2E and N/A against group in my Account info.

The email says I can buy from 3pm on the 2nd day of the presale, but the website says 3U2E codes are Cedar and can't buy until the 30th.

What happens if I attempt to buy tomorrow if I am in Cedar? Will it null my code??

Also ... are there a range of tickets being released with each presale group? Or are all the best tix going to be snapped up by Horizon?

Thanks.

If you are Magnificent, you can try now. If it works cool, if not, then on the 30th. It seems codes that were issued for this leg for both resubscribers and new subscribers all start with 3U2, but the E indicates Cedar. Please send me a screen cap of the code also showing the group you are in- Baja

Hi. I want to subscribe to U2.com so I can buy tickets in the presale but I when I click on subscribe I am returned to the previous page.

Erase your cookies, also, the presale is for a CHANCE for tickets, there are no guarantees. You will be in the 5th seniority group and your presale does not start till Monday Aug 30th - Baja

• Subscriber

You won't be able to do this now.  You had to subscribe to become a member before 8pm on Aug 23 I think it was.  You can subscribe now but you won't get a pres-sale code for the Aus/Nz shows.  Go to the FAQ section of the pre-sale and you'll get a lot a lot of information.

(hope that helps you out Baja!)

Incorrect, new subs go into the Cedar group - Baja