PRESALE CODE PROBLEMS post here so I can keep track

• Subscriber

Think this thread should only be for people to add their name to Baja's list and no other discussion(not being a thread nazi-just trying to help Baja out-hope she's sleeping well). Pop over to other threads such as http://community.u2.com/topic/18451?page=76 maybe if you want to talk about the probs. :) Big thanks to Baja happy.gif

From Baja:

Update, its 3 am. I need some sleep. Ill add everyone that post to the next email.

See you tomorrow/today

Baja

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wasn't able to purchase tickets for Brisbane concernt. It timed me out twice and I think it assumed then that I'd already purchased 4 tickets when I hadn't. I have sent a help message to U2.com - hopefully they won't take too long to fix it

• Subscriber
A quick FYI, I have just received an email indicating that they are working on the problem.

I will send in all names posted before this post, and send the link so they can see who else has problems.

After that I need some sleep, Ill be back to check up.

Baja

Please help me too & add me to the list!! I'm SO disappointed, I had the same problem with ticketek & was inconsolably crying when my code didn't work after trying to select the seats I wanted!

Please do what u can to help us Bajagirl, it's such a shame for us loyal fans. I can only imagine what your workload will be like! Thank you.

Hi Baja,

Yes, I'm trying to get tickets for the Brisbane, Australia show. I was able to log into the ticketing site with my presale code a couple of times, but now when I try to log in I get a message saying "Incorrect or expired! Please try again or use a different password". I haven't had a chance to purchase any presale tickets yet because I now can't log in :-(

Anyway, thanks for keeping us posted :-)

• Subscriber

Bajagirl wrote:

Ok, all of the following

damianmc

pookygirlnz

Lescueta

blagong

GroverU2

arch11

IainF

Phippsy

liz001

jawil

Indonesia

Memkasa

Matt64

duane75

xtoss83

padoida

arch11

joandhania

u2seano

airwalk74

pookygirlnz

Halide

pussikat

ange18

RachelGroth

pussikat

ally203

mrjlly

barryomeara

jjnutt

amackin

nicjd

adamcz

sandracarew

mtishy

Cuan

aquagirl

pstaden

nickijo73

Rachy80

SiNC

ERSA

matti1

nickijo73

Ozdaz

myedsore

SistaMoon

koppensm

aquagirl

boo66

pstaden

Reslo

joandhania

shanksnz

jarjoor

UPDATED WITH THE FOLLOWING NAMES

tess20

bernandy

MStrong

RachelGroth

kurt_kavanagh

damoose81

you_two_

mdymock

migotto

Poppyno

puppetmasterinoz

SMLBat

damoose81

damofo

brizwx

crumley

babbuu

have been sent in , (Also the ones that have posted before like epicfail and sandscreative, etc). Seems my try worked roll.gif

I do not know how long the fix will take, but please please just names of people adding themselves to the list. If you want to discuss go to the other thread (the huge one) Please, because it takes me longer to scroll the thread for new names if I have to read what you are posting.

Baja

P>S Need sleep, be back soon *crosses fingers*