HELLLP with Perth/Melb presale

voxxiegirl

What the???

I can't get PERTH tickets, or Melbourne for that matte either...but I really need PERTH tickets NOW!!!!!

Is anyone else experienceing difficulty with the ticketmaster website - where are we suposed to put in our presale codes?????

Many thanks.

Hey

Thank you so much for replying guys.

I still gathered being on the eastern standard time, WA tickets would be available.

WA tickets don't go on sale until 1300 hrs eastern standard time.

I didn't even try for Melb tickets, but noticed "Find Tickets" and it only says "More Info" for Perth.

I just figured that WA tickets for eastern residents would go on sale 11:00... but I guess it makes sense making it 11:00 local standard time for WA.

hahahahha... it is always the little things that get me!!!!

thanks again for all the help! 30minutes wait for Perth tickets :)

Hey

Thank you so much for replying guys.

I still gathered being on the eastern standard time, WA tickets would be available.

WA tickets don't go on sale until 1300 hrs eastern standard time.

I didn't even try for Melb tickets, but noticed "Find Tickets" and it only says "More Info" for Perth.

I just figured that WA tickets for eastern residents would go on sale 11:00... but I guess it makes sense making it 11:00 local standard time for WA.

hahahahha... it is always the little things that get me!!!!

thanks again for all the help! 30minutes wait for Perth tickets :)

voxxie, What time is it in the world??  ha ha!! dont feel bad, youre learning, and will be an expert now

voxxie, please let us know how you did. we're rooting for you!!

Hey xtra, I managed to get tickets for all four shows... two in Sydney and Perth and one in Bris and Melbourne...but was thinking of getting 2 in Melbourne too...but it is risky as don't really know who will come interstate with me. I've a friend in Perth who is also a U2 fan, who came to Sydney last tour..so this tour I promised him I'll come to Perth.

So we are going to ROCK Perth!! I can't wait!!!

Now my only anxiety is how to get the dates off work... especially as I am going to Ireland for three weeks on Dec 26th.

Plus...it won't be a very good reason to take time off work in little spurts "I'm going to a rock concert" especially as I am still working shift work.

I have my fingers crossed I will have the weekend off for the Perth show... and if I continue on the same roster I am now, I will... but my fear is they will put my on the opposite roster in which case I will have to swap weekends...which is a possibility.

Ahhhhh...

I'm so excited... I have updated my profile, check it out tongue.gif

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

xtraspicy62']voxxie, please let us know how you did. we're rooting for you!!

Hey xtra, I managed to get tickets for all four shows... two in Sydney and Perth and one in Bris and Melbourne...but was thinking of getting 2 in Melbourne too...but it is risky as don't really know who will come interstate with me. I've a friend in Perth who is also a U2 fan, who came to Sydney last tour..so this tour I promised him I'll come to Perth.

So we are going to ROCK Perth!! I can't wait!!!

Now my only anxiety is how to get the dates off work... especially as I am going to Ireland for three weeks on Dec 26th.

Plus...it won't be a very good reason to take time off work in little spurts "I'm going to a rock concert" especially as I am still working shift work.

I have my fingers crossed I will have the weekend off for the Perth show... and if I continue on the same roster I am now, I will... but my fear is they will put my on the opposite roster in which case I will have to swap weekends...which is a possibility.

Ahhhhh...

I'm so excited... I have updated my profile, check it out tongue.gif

congratulations!! this is your first time? You will have a mind blowing experience!!