Gonna be in Brissy

I bought my tickets. Me and my friend are going GA and gonna wait to get into the circle. I was told by my mum to spend big on the Red Zone, but I think they are a little overpriced. Sure it would be nice to be able to rock up whenever, plus be shown around a bit and enter through a different entrance. But I think being off to the side you get left out a little plus those bridges standing idle could get in the way.

I think I'll try and stand back in the circle a bit so I can get a good view, don't have to break my neck looking up at that high stage all the time and still get to look at the screen above and look back at the runway. :D

Anybody else going to the Brisbane show??

Nah - not going to Brisbane. A friend of mine is trying to get me to fly down to Melbourne to see them with her. I'll see them in Sydney (if I end up buying tickets - I actually don't feel that compelled to see them this time around I'm afraid).

Judging by the size of the stadiums, Melbourne and Sydney would have been great. But I couldn't ask my friend to go see them somewhere else if they're gonna be playing 5 minutes away from where he lives. :D

I'm not happy about the whole Jay Z thing. I know people from Adelaide who said U2 suck, but they're going to go just to see Jay Z. I couldn't believe it. I was hoping some good ausie talent would tour with them even. But oh well.

I personally do not want to pay money to see Jay Z come out and rap in the middle of Sunday Bloody Sunday - that would ruin the entire gig for me.

Kanye West was ok as support in Sydney back in 2006 - but I think Jay Z is pushing the envelope a bit too far.