Mercy---a cool song u2 DID PERFORM IN ZURICH---!!!

• Subscriber

I think Adam was quoted during the Vertigo tour as saying that the band never finished it . . . would love to have a better recording of Mercy and it would be interesting to see what they would do with it in order to consider it finished.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music in the song is what gets you with Mercy - but Bono's vocals and lyrics a bit all over the place - it really was just a jam and Bono was throwing paint at the canvas (so to speak). I think it's a song like Lady with the Spinning Head and Levitate etc - they'll use bits and pieces from it here and there in other songs.

• Subscriber

The music in the song is what gets you with Mercy - but Bono's vocals and lyrics a bit all over the place - it really was just a jam and Bono was throwing paint at the canvas (so to speak). I think it's a song like Lady with the Spinning Head and Levitate etc - they'll use bits and pieces from it here and there in other songs.

really? i love the lyrics

I'm completly in love at this moment, thank you xtra !

"Abrazame y deja que construya un mundo donde solo existimos vos y yo"

"Hold me, and let me build a world, where only you and me exist"

• Subscriber

Mercy gets soundchecked, and there's a thread for it...finally! I was wondering earlier, if U2 have soundchecked Mercy, why isn't every member of this website freaking out?
Maybe it just sounds too good to be true and so great and unbelievable that it couldn't possibly be true!!