Mercy---a cool song u2 DID PERFORM IN ZURICH---!!!

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

I LOVE this song. It HAS to performed at some point. Maybe they are going to wait until they come to the States next year and save it for those of us that weren't able to go to other parts of the world to see them this year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I LOVE this song. It HAS to performed at some point. Maybe they are going to wait until they come to the States next year and save it for those of us that weren't able to go to other parts of the world to see them this year.
Has now been performed, hence all the excitement, it got an airing at Zurich 2 just now.  But you're right now everyone else wants it too.

• Subscriber

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

xtraspicy62']

Great visuals Spicy hun (spicy honey there's one I've not tried - great glaze for meat sorry off on a tangent again!) and remember people "If God will send his Angels" was originally for Zooropa.banana.gif

thumbsup.gif

xxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh ye of little faith how could anyone doubt our Lovely Spicy

A simple (but by no means insignificant) little flower who brings such joy to children with her delicate chains of love and keeps the bees going.

xxxxxxxxx

ooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxx

blue_butterfly.gif

• Subscriber

I never thought it would happen! maybe because I wasn't such a big fan of the song, but I loved the live version they played yesterday, a bit shorter, some changes in the lyrics a new chorus and the song left the ground and flought before my eyes.

U2, thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this and for all the new songs we're getting this summer!!!!

• Subscriber
I never thought it would happen! maybe because I wasn't such a big fan of the song, but I loved the live version they played yesterday, a bit shorter, some changes in the lyrics a new chorus and the song left the ground and flought before my eyes.

U2, thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this and for all the new songs we're getting this summer!!!!

Not so happy about some of the negative comments on youtube but gave one of em a blast - must vacate web now 2 calm down b4 eruptingnono.gifwth.gifbored.gifcry.gif