Do we live again ?

nazhira

I have just came from a restaurant where I've had dinner with my husband, and suddenly we started to have this discussion,

What is happening when we die, are there any other lives to live as humans (or something else), nothing happens, you go to heaven or meeting with God, you reach Nirvana ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, my position;

I believe we live many lives, I can remember moments from three of them actually.

I was wondering, what do you think / believe about this matter ?

PS: Seriously or not, what ever...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Gets it*

I know we live again and again and again, life's too short depending on how you look at it, and in my opinion one lifetime isn't enough to learn the whole deal, about people, about yourself, about just how things work.

I do remember my last lifetime and it didn't had a nice ending, I've never said this here before because I personally choose to trust someone deeply before revealing my own stuff, but since you were kind enough to do so, I will too.

I've only told this to a couple friends (one of them was with me back then) actually thats how we became friends, we could remember each other. My shrink knew it too lol she really wanted to do a regresion with me but I chiken out in the end cuz I wanted to leave the whole thing behind, she understood, anyway I don't think I'd needed it since I can remember a lot of stuff, most I'd rather not, but... shit happens you know.

• Subscriber

I went for some Reiki last month and my healer invoked the Archangel Michael to cut away the chords from my last life for apparently I had carried them over to this one.  She asked me if I had ever had a fear of water and I replied that as a little girl I had dreamt that there was this dark black water slowly rising up about to consume me. 

She then said that she had been shown that I had drowned I was screaming in the water and someone was trying to save me but I was only holding on to a piece of string! The boat was absolutely huge - it was The Titanic.

The last survivor died last year, I have never ever wanted to go to New York and which poor thing was trying to save me?

I have recently taken up the violin and my tutor is absolutely amazed at my progress.  I keep playing Irish sounding tunes that I make up myself (when I'm on my own). You are never too old to learn an instrument!

So I can only assume I was either an Irish peasant or one of the violin players that went down with the ship.

I've always gone a little bit "freaky" in the middle of April and "Drowning Man" is one of my all time top tunes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

• Subscriber

it would be my first choice for 'live after dead', to just come back and do it over again, maybe with some knowledge from previous lives, so to avoid making same mistakes.... havent seen any prove of it yet. so i don think it happens like that. but it would be nice.

Amazing stories !

I've rememberd 3 lives through dreams, but that kind of dreams you know are not dreams, they are completly diferent. 2 of them I was in Buenos Aires (where I live now) but one of them was during the colony time and the other maybe in the 40's. In both times I was scared and alone because someone entered the place to kill me. I woke up before the end. In other I was aparently in some place in Europe, in a room with stone walls. I was in bed very ill, the feeling was like I was dying. A red haird girl of my same age was sitting in my bed for company and she was very sad about it and in the door was a man standing but he didn't want to enter, I feel he was my father.

It happens to me that sometimes I feel I've known some people for a very long time. Even some very bad feelings about some people without reason.

The other thing that happens to me is I have no problems with being in close spaces, but if I feel that I can't move or I have no enough space or a way out I totally freak out and panic, once I started to shout in the subway for people let me out in the next stop because there were so many people for the delays that I was not able to move my arms.

Finally I went to Ireland last year to see U2. I went to Newgrange and enter into the tumb only a meter and I had to leave the place, I had a headache and problems to breath. In my childhood nothing happend to explain this specific claustrophobia, I have no other fears, I actually did parachute once. But once I feld stucked in a tube slider and was completly freak out.

Thank for your words people, they are a treasure.

We could be amongst those we cherish, those we love and if by change, there is one person who after you have died, keeps you alive in their hearts day by day, time will not separate us from those we love so much. Death is but a change, transition, for one's body can become unable to sustain one's essence then, death approaches, where the soul is freed until one can be reborn into this world again as a different person. I believe this to be true of humanity, we must also reach a perfection level that is high enough that we desire not to come back and stay where we are totally happy with our selves. Many pass and continue to hang on to this existence, not aware of where they are in the concious level.  Communication with people who have passed on is nothing new. But, they need true believers, true enlighted one's who are sentitive enough, strong enough to withstand their energy without causing harm to the seer.

I tell you, one could awaken and remember one's other existence. Perhaps in that existence one was very happy, so very happy. And in this one, when one came into the world, chose the wrong person at the age of 6, because one did not realize that one was in a different place, one was sleeping, not aware, not awaken. I still hope to meet my long lost King during this existence, hopefully, since is wise, full of wisdom, further in age, he might help Realm reach him by giving Realm an appointment, just like a Doctor would give a patient, only that here, it is his daisy Realm.

Realmawake

seriously, I dont want to live again

I had a near death experience

and when i die

i want to go straight back

to that place

that i saw

it was heaven

and I absolutly know it

to my core

it was magnificent!

What happened ?

*Gets it*

I know we live again and again and again, life's too short depending on how you look at it, and in my opinion one lifetime isn't enough to learn the whole deal, about people, about yourself, about just how things work.

I do remember my last lifetime and it didn't had a nice ending, I've never said this here before because I personally choose to trust someone deeply before revealing my own stuff, but since you were kind enough to do so, I will too.

I've only told this to a couple friends (one of them was with me back then) actually thats how we became friends, we could remember each other. My shrink knew it too lol she really wanted to do a regresion with me but I chiken out in the end cuz I wanted to leave the whole thing behind, she understood, anyway I don't think I'd needed it since I can remember a lot of stuff, most I'd rather not, but... shit happens you know.

How do you know it was your last lifetime ? And your friend could remember too ?

I went for some Reiki last month and my healer invoked the Archangel Michael to cut away the chords from my last life for apparently I had carried them over to this one.  She asked me if I had ever had a fear of water and I replied that as a little girl I had dreamt that there was this dark black water slowly rising up about to consume me. 

She then said that she had been shown that I had drowned I was screaming in the water and someone was trying to save me but I was only holding on to a piece of string! The boat was absolutely huge - it was The Titanic.

The last survivor died last year, I have never ever wanted to go to New York and which poor thing was trying to save me?

I have recently taken up the violin and my tutor is absolutely amazed at my progress.  I keep playing Irish sounding tunes that I make up myself (when I'm on my own). You are never too old to learn an instrument!

So I can only assume I was either an Irish peasant or one of the violin players that went down with the ship.

I've always gone a little bit "freaky" in the middle of April and "Drowning Man" is one of my all time top tunes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Do you remember anything about it ?

Old prophecies say for these times people will start to remember their past lives...

Do you think we probably keep so engage with some people, that we come again looking for them ???

"I'll be with you again, I will begin again..."