Do we live again ?

nazhira

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

PiChU']*Gets it*

I know we live again and again and again, life's too short depending on how you look at it, and in my opinion one lifetime isn't enough to learn the whole deal, about people, about yourself, about just how things work.

I do remember my last lifetime and it didn't had a nice ending, I've never said this here before because I personally choose to trust someone deeply before revealing my own stuff, but since you were kind enough to do so, I will too.

I've only told this to a couple friends (one of them was with me back then) actually thats how we became friends, we could remember each other. My shrink knew it too lol she really wanted to do a regresion with me but I chiken out in the end cuz I wanted to leave the whole thing behind, she understood, anyway I don't think I'd needed it since I can remember a lot of stuff, most I'd rather not, but... shit happens you know.

How do you know it was your last lifetime ? And your friend could remember too ?

I've only had 3, I can't remember the first, one but the last was definitely not easy to forget, I've had dreams of it since I was little, and my friend could remember a lot more than me, actually she was the one to recognize me, when we met we connected immediately (around age 13) one day after gaining each others trust she told me everything, of course I was in shock, specially cuz she described a few things that only I knew, only I had seen and never told anyone before.

Anyway, a lot of things happened back then, I remember the time and place (Spain 1400 b.C.) and how I died, but it's still traumatic cuz it was a complicated situation, very sad, very violent and very cruel, this whole thing got me messed up for many years trying to figure it out, I can easily say that my darkest stages in this lifetime were because of it, but I believe that it all happens for a reason and just to this day is that I'm starting to truly dig into my past to understand everything and fully overcome my fears. 

I stopped being afraid 5 years ago, so right now that I'm pretty much over it, am not afraid to openly talk about this, specially when others bring up the discussion, I can see how everyone are starting to remember who they were and who they are.

I can only guess that's what it's all about.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we probably keep so engage with some people, that we come again looking for them ???

"I'll be with you again, I will begin again..."

I do, what happened back then (among many things) is that the one I loved and was getting married with was killed in front of me, then I was killed, up to this day I have this very strong connection to him, in this lifetime I haven't got to meet him yet, I was about to but for some reason it didn't happen, that's a whole other story, bottom line is that after everything I've been through I wish I could see him only once, to close the cycle and move on with my life, in any direction possible.

I also always got the feeling that I would die young, just like back then, but I don't believe the future is written, that's why I got into showbusiness and so many other things and started to live my life light-speed like, haven't always made the wisest choices but don't regret a thing.

I was 21 when I was killed, I turned 21 last month.

• Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

shirley2010']I went for some Reiki last month and my healer invoked the Archangel Michael to cut away the chords from my last life for apparently I had carried them over to this one.  She asked me if I had ever had a fear of water and I replied that as a little girl I had dreamt that there was this dark black water slowly rising up about to consume me. 

She then said that she had been shown that I had drowned I was screaming in the water and someone was trying to save me but I was only holding on to a piece of string! The boat was absolutely huge - it was The Titanic.

The last survivor died last year, I have never ever wanted to go to New York and which poor thing was trying to save me?

I have recently taken up the violin and my tutor is absolutely amazed at my progress.  I keep playing Irish sounding tunes that I make up myself (when I'm on my own). You are never too old to learn an instrument!

So I can only assume I was either an Irish peasant or one of the violin players that went down with the ship.

I've always gone a little bit "freaky" in the middle of April and "Drowning Man" is one of my all time top tunes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Do you remember anything about it ?

Old prophecies say for these times people will start to remember their past lives...

Do you think we probably keep so engage with some people, that we come again looking for them ???

I just remember the dark water rising up and I was afraid - I also had a similar dream in 1989 and in 1991 I was in Liverpool and felt this deep dark thing.  In 2002 I realized that fear and doubt are what hold us back.

I have also dreamt that I was in a field and I was walking over some large stones and then all of a sudden they start to collapse and fall around me and I was about to die.

I have also dreamt - (In A Lifetime by Clannad with Bono was going throught my head) and Bono showed me in this dream that he had been a soldier (he was in combat uniform in the dream) and he was on his way home from a war to his wife and family and he never made it because he drowned in a river and he was showing me the exact spot where he had drowned and the water wasn't that deep -but hey it only takes a couple of feet when you can't swim.yay.gif

• Subscriber

I'm just gonna say that i think the whole point is to not know and to be ignorant of the end. We are just supposed to find that one thing that means the world to us and is the reason for living and loving.

I personally believe when we die we all go to BACK to heaven and live there forever.

Pichu:

Your story is very touching...

I can tell you I'm not able to watch movies where people are tortured, I can't simply stand them... I can't even stand cruelty relative to animals, that's the reason I'm vegetarian.

Sometimes I die to get deeper but I don't do it because I'm too scared.

Remember the song: "Afraid of what you find, if you took a look inside"

The only thing I have to tell you is, the teraphists wich are with these things say telling the stories help you to let it go... At the end these are things in the past, ... you are here now to tell them, so you survived to them.

Maybe you are bravier than me, when I'm at the door of the fear, I just close the door. Aparently you've opened it.

Cheers to you girl, you have a lot to teach...

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

shirley2010']I went for some Reiki last month and my healer invoked the Archangel Michael to cut away the chords from my last life for apparently I had carried them over to this one.  She asked me if I had ever had a fear of water and I replied that as a little girl I had dreamt that there was this dark black water slowly rising up about to consume me. 

She then said that she had been shown that I had drowned I was screaming in the water and someone was trying to save me but I was only holding on to a piece of string! The boat was absolutely huge - it was The Titanic.

The last survivor died last year, I have never ever wanted to go to New York and which poor thing was trying to save me?

I have recently taken up the violin and my tutor is absolutely amazed at my progress.  I keep playing Irish sounding tunes that I make up myself (when I'm on my own). You are never too old to learn an instrument!

So I can only assume I was either an Irish peasant or one of the violin players that went down with the ship.

I've always gone a little bit "freaky" in the middle of April and "Drowning Man" is one of my all time top tunes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Do you remember anything about it ?

Old prophecies say for these times people will start to remember their past lives...

I just remember the dark water rising up and I was afraid - I also had a similar dream in 1989 and in 1991 I was in Liverpool and felt this deep dark thing.  In 2002 I realized that fear and doubt are what hold us back.

I have also dreamt that I was in a field and I was walking over some large stones and then all of a sudden they start to collapse and fall around me and I was about to die.

I have also dreamt - (In A Lifetime by Clannad with Bono was going throught my head) and Bono showed me in this dream that he had been a soldier (he was in combat uniform in the dream) and he was on his way home from a war to his wife and family and he never made it because he drowned in a river and he was showing me the exact spot where he had drowned and the water wasn't that deep -but hey it only takes a couple of feet when you can't swim.yay.gif

Did you notice many U2 lyrics can apply to this matter ?

Where the streets have no name,

the city is a flood, and our love turn to rust,we are beaten and blown by the wind...

One sentence I feel for me from NLOTH: "A hole in her heart"

everytime I hear this I remember how much I miss someone,

even when I'm married, I have a beautiful daughter and aparently nothing is missing...

I'm just gonna say that i think the whole point is to not know and to be ignorant of the end. We are just supposed to find that one thing that means the world to us and is the reason for living and loving.

I personally believe when we die we all go to BACK to heaven and live there forever.

Describe Heaven.  I find it curious that people have a desire to go there when the only descriptions the bible gives of the place are quite horrifying.

P.S. You sound like a Mormon ...that is if you personally believe you are going BACK to heaven.  They believe we were angels and went through a "veil of forgetfulness" and came down to Earth to live as humans.  There are some serious flaws with that idea ... the biggest being: If we are all angels, shouldn't our children all be Nephilim?

Hey guys, how are you doing ?

I just want to say I posted this because things happen to me and I want to know how people think or feel about this matters. The only target is to feed, never to destroy.

Be my guest, and feel what you want, I you feel when we die we go for the eternal pupu, why not ?

I would like to let the names of the religions / believes out of the disscussion. Aparently they produce the interference in the communication.

Maybe the angels were alien, who cares ? And if you care that's ok too.

Maybe we can start a game: what history character were you in a past life time and why ?

Or who was Bono in another past life and why ?

Cheers,