Do we live again ?

nazhira

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Redhead11']hahaha im not mormon. what im saying is that i just think we were in heaven with god before he put us on earth.

i have no idea im just thinking out loud.

i believe that god made us, so going back to him makes sense...

that is exactly what i mean. haha thank you 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pichu:

Your story is very touching...

I can tell you I'm not able to watch movies where people are tortured, I can't simply stand them... I can't even stand cruelty relative to animals, that's the reason I'm vegetarian.

Sometimes I die to get deeper but I don't do it because I'm too scared.

Remember the song: "Afraid of what you find, if you took a look inside"

The only thing I have to tell you is, the teraphists wich are with these things say telling the stories help you to let it go... At the end these are things in the past, ... you are here now to tell them, so you survived to them.

Maybe you are bravier than me, when I'm at the door of the fear, I just close the door. Aparently you've opened it.

Cheers to you girl, you have a lot to teach...

You know my boss told me yesterday at a meeting.

"The brave and the coward are a lot alike, they're both terrified and have no clue of what they are doing, the only difference between both is that the brave chose to jump in."

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Redhead11']I'm just gonna say that i think the whole point is to not know and to be ignorant of the end. We are just supposed to find that one thing that means the world to us and is the reason for living and loving.

I personally believe when we die we all go to BACK to heaven and live there forever.

Describe Heaven.  I find it curious that people have a desire to go there when the only descriptions the bible gives of the place are quite horrifying.

P.S. You sound like a Mormon ...that is if you personally believe you are going BACK to heaven.  They believe we were angels and went through a "veil of forgetfulness" and came down to Earth to live as humans.  There are some serious flaws with that idea ... the biggest being: If we are all angels, shouldn't our children all be Nephilim?

There is a flaw I find in most religions, and that is that we are all less than God. If you believe in evolutions, there is also spiritual evolution, a child is not less than you for not knowing how to read.

About heaven... the universe is quite big for all of us to have one custom made ;)
(I agree with redhead's point of view)

• Subscriber

"The brave and the coward are a lot alike, they're both terrified and have no clue of what they are doing, the only difference between both is that the brave chose to jump in."

then maybe we can replace the word 'brave' with stupid/reckless and the 'coward' with smart/careful?

and i think we all have a bit of both inside of us.

Hey guys, how are you doing ?

I just want to say I posted this because things happen to me and I want to know how people think or feel about this matters. The only target is to feed, never to destroy.

Be my guest, and feel what you want, I you feel when we die we go for the eternal pupu, why not ?

I would like to let the names of the religions / believes out of the disscussion. Aparently they produce the interference in the communication.

Maybe the angels were alien, who cares ? And if you care that's ok too.

Maybe we can start a game: what history character were you in a past life time and why ?

Or who was Bono in another past life and why ?

Cheers,

I'll stay out then Naz.  I'm not one for discussion that is limited in its scope.

[quote name='mummy wrote:

nazhira']Hey guys, how are you doing ?

I just want to say I posted this because things happen to me and I want to know how people think or feel about this matters. The only target is to feed, never to destroy.

Be my guest, and feel what you want, I you feel when we die we go for the eternal pupu, why not ?

I would like to let the names of the religions / believes out of the disscussion. Aparently they produce the interference in the communication.

Maybe the angels were alien, who cares ? And if you care that's ok too.

Maybe we can start a game: what history character were you in a past life time and why ?

Or who was Bono in another past life and why ?

Cheers,

I'll stay out then Naz.  I'm not one for discussion that is limited in its scope.

If you read again you'll see that's exactly what I'm saying...

The specific sentence about religions is what I think about them.

Me, I'm the person who would never put limits what other people wants to say, I you want to critizice Mormons, you have the right to do it. In the same way I have the right to say that I think this discussion is not the one I'm interested in. But It's just what I feel.

PS: How have you been doing mummy ? I hope everything is ok in you life !

Doesn't sound to me like Naz wants to limit the scope as much as simply leave off labels that can be hot buttons for some people, which in fact might limit the scope....

Labels ! Thank you for express exactly my intentions. My bad englis sometimes don't let me do it propertly.

• Subscriber

For my self.... here is what I think: I think our spiritual selves are part of something more than this current world. But that it is bigger than our human perceptions are able to comprehend. So in our effort to understand what happens when we die different cultures and peoples have developed different stories and beliefs to explain something that we are not capable of understanding / perceiving. But I think there is a grain of truth in each of these beliefs that relates to our fundamental sense that there is something more.

For me, I'm OK with not knowing. I can approach death with a sense of awe and expectation............

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

PiChU']

then maybe we can replace the word 'brave' with stupid/reckless and the 'coward' with smart/careful?

and i think we all have a bit of both inside of us.

You can put it like that of course, but as I always have been reckless and made some stupid choices, looking back I still rather that than sitting down and analyze the situation while life was passing me by.