WHAT A LOAD OF BULLS TESTICLES

joshthetree

• Subscriber

Problems, problems, problems revamped website same old problems.

No doubt they'll be the same old membership renewal issues, no email how many years on, no cds ariving and the same old unispired writings on the home page.banana.gif

and we stil pay for it - amazing

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

don know what else you could do, airwalk, i mean...come on! they don reply to your mails?? thats terrible... i would keep sending the mails, thats for sure ( one every day even ,doesnt cost anyway) they cant ignore them all??

maybe i was lucky so far. got my subscriber-cd's within weeks (for both times) and got my order from the shop so quick, i could hardly believe it when the postman gave me the package. so no complaints here, but i feel really sad for the ones who payed and didnt get what they diservedfrown.gif

i called their free customer service number and got not only a real person, but a really nice one too. when i had to call back again, they were very helpful.

maybe theres a problem with their emails being responded to, I dont know, but for me, I have always found that direct person to person communication often gets the job done, when it comes to problem solving.

anyone calling their 800 number?

Problems, problems, problems revamped website same old problems.

No doubt they'll be the same old membership renewal issues, no email how many years on, no cds ariving and the same old unispired writings on the home page.banana.gif

and we stil pay for it - amazing

which writings are the uninspired ones? surely you dont mean willies diaries? or the great new b section? that b section just blows me away-its incredible!

Hey josh, are you just trying to stir up something, LOL!roll.gif

oh, yeah, customer service works both ways, so plz be polite to the rep on the phone and treat them with the respect you would want and I guarantee that you will be treated well.

always say, "thank you so much" and that you "appreciate their help."

people skills help a lot when it comes to navigating the business world.

• Subscriber

don know what else you could do, airwalk, i mean...come on! they don reply to your mails?? thats terrible... i would keep sending the mails, thats for sure ( one every day even ,doesnt cost anyway) they cant ignore them all??
maybe i was lucky so far. got my subscriber-cd's within weeks (for both times) and got my order from the shop so quick, i could hardly believe it when the postman gave me the package. so no complaints here, but i feel really sad for the ones who payed and didnt get what they diservedfrown.gif

Can you order my t-shirts for me at the store then barbara!