WHAT A LOAD OF BULLS TESTICLES

joshthetree

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']don know what else you could do, airwalk, i mean...come on! they don reply to your mails?? thats terrible... i would keep sending the mails, thats for sure ( one every day even ,doesnt cost anyway) they cant ignore them all??
maybe i was lucky so far. got my subscriber-cd's within weeks (for both times) and got my order from the shop so quick, i could hardly believe it when the postman gave me the package. so no complaints here, but i feel really sad for the ones who payed and didnt get what they diserved
frown.gif

Can you order my t-shirts for me at the store then barbara!

when you order something, call the 800 number and tell them that you did, and ask nicely if you may follow your order online. Its called tracking. so ask what service they sent it by, such as fed ex, and ask for your tracking number.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the usa:  800-615-1324

overseas:

916-414-2921

they have always provided great customer service, however, if you are going to loose it and get mean and nasty, better ask a friend to call for you---a good techniques to use when you are livid about a situation.

make sure the person you ask to call for you has people skills and is feeling calm.wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']don know what else you could do, airwalk, i mean...come on! they don reply to your mails?? thats terrible... i would keep sending the mails, thats for sure ( one every day even ,doesnt cost anyway) they cant ignore them all??
maybe i was lucky so far. got my subscriber-cd's within weeks (for both times) and got my order from the shop so quick, i could hardly believe it when the postman gave me the package. so no complaints here, but i feel really sad for the ones who payed and didnt get what they diserved
frown.gif

Can you order my t-shirts for me at the store then barbara!

no problem, zhiv! just tell me what you want.... but if i like it too much i might keep it, you know.... cant help myself, at least i'm telling you honest in advance wink.gif

I have to say when I did my sub end of July, and had not got anything for a while I sent a e.mail and got a very helpful e.mail back. Guess I just was being a little impatient, but twice they got back to me. I did send them a e.mail when it had arrived saying thanks for everything. Sometimes it nice (sorry hate that word ), good having a positive comment remark.. BUT it sounds some of you have not been so lucky, keep sending e.mails or phone, hope things are put right soon ! frown.gif

• Subscriber

wow! i love how you send back a nice mail, sue! 

i know from own experience how encouraging that is. as a nurse i hear lots of complaints from people who think we don respond to their call quick enough (they don care if you have patients dying or something if they want a glass of water they want it NOW)
but once in awhile i or the team get a very honest compliment or thank-you-gesture from patients or their family. (smile, a thankyou-note, card, tap on the hand, a hug even)and everytime that happens it makes my day and i forget all the bad, nasty reactions i got earlier happy.gif

wow! i love how you send back a nice mail, sue! 
i know from own experience how encouraging that is. as a nurse i hear lots of complaints from people who think we don respond to their call quick enough (they don care if you have patients dying or something if they want a glass of water they want it NOW)
but once in awhile i or the team get a very honest compliment or thank-you-gesture from patients or their family. (smile, a thankyou-note, card, tap on the hand, a hug even)and everytime that happens it makes my day and i forget all the bad, nasty reactions i got earlier happy.gif
being nice and saying thank you goes a very long way. its so seldom that customer service reps get a compliment. so yes, sue, that was very nice of you.

after all of the complaining, a compliment, honestly given, can truly make someones day!

• 5 months later...

I never thought about joining the paid side at U2.com, but I joined a fan club at for a completely different band last month.  They promised a lot of things in their album artwork that they never delivered.  It was a total waste of money.  I was extremely pissed.  Never again.  It's just one of those things in life you wish you could take back but can't. 

And if you joined the paid side at U2.com, I highly doubt that you'd get to meet Bono or anyone else. 

So why bother?  Just my 2 cents.