I love, Love, Love This Show!!!

illumination70

Last night I checked-out a show called "What Would You Do".  The show is about actors who play normal people in various situations where injustice occurrs.

The objective of this program is to see how us real people react when there's a form of injustice is taking place in everyday situations.

For example, I viewed some footage from an episode where a overweight woman is being harassed by some young 20 something girl.

My first thought would to tell the young brat to leave the woman alone, but many of the people on camera just looked the other way because our society drills it into our heads anyone who isn't a size 0 has only themselves to blame.  The part which grills me is many rich people I've run into have run into display similar attitude toward their less-fortunate peers, but that's another subject.

Enough about me, here's a link to the show.

http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/fat-/story?id=4498140

• Subscriber

I've seen this show before. It really makes you think. When you're sitting at home watching, you think that you know you would do the right thing...but when actually faced with the situation, would you really step up and do what's right, or would you not want to really get involved? I think that I would do the right thing, but I wouldn't know for sure until I was faced with a situation.

• Subscriber

Last night I checked-out a show called "What Would You Do".  The show is about actors who play normal people in various situations where injustice occurrs.

The objective of this program is to see how us real people react when there's a form of injustice is taking place in everyday situations.

For example, I viewed some footage from an episode where a overweight woman is being harassed by some young 20 something girl.

My first thought would to tell the young brat to leave the woman alone, but many of the people on camera just looked the other way because our society drills it into our heads anyone who isn't a size 0 has only themselves to blame.  The part which grills me is many rich people I've run into have run into display similar attitude toward their less-fortunate peers, but that's another subject.

Enough about me, here's a link to the show.

http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/fat-/story?id=4498140

I've seen the show Illum. it's a good show! I watched the one on Illegal immigration, it's crazy how some people were treated because they were illegal. However there were some great caring, human people. I like the show, because it shows the good side of people. Maybe far and in between, but still.