Idea (!)

Sveklov

I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

the bridges would be on each side of the mattress, and would serve as.....hmmmm....any ideas?

Songs a la carte !

A litle kiss for a good sleep ...

• Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

xtraspicy62']I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

the bridges would be on each side of the mattress, and would serve as.....hmmmm....any ideas?

Songs a la carte !

I love this idea!! I want one smile.gif

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

PiChU']Hahaha! I think it's a great idea, but not sure if it applies for a toilet XD!!!

It does !!! Think about it ...

I'm sorry any picture in my head that involves claws and toilets is not a decent one!

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

xtraspicy62']I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

Songs a la carte !

I love this idea!! I want one smile.gif

a 360 bed...i think that could work...or how about a backyard gazebo? or patio deck?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Songs a la carte !

I love this idea!! I want one 
smile.gif

a 360 bed...i think that could work...or how about a backyard gazebo? or patio deck?

Like in the tour, we can have 3 of them around the house..

The bed is my favorite, but I keep the thoughts related to myself....