Jump to content

Idea (!)


Sveklov
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

 

the bridges would be on each side of the mattress, and would serve as.....hmmmm....any ideas?

 

Songs a la carte !

A litle kiss for a good sleep ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


xtraspicy62']I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

 

the bridges would be on each side of the mattress, and would serve as.....hmmmm....any ideas?

 

Songs a la carte !

A litle kiss for a good sleep ...

I love this idea!! I want one smile.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


PiChU']Hahaha! I think it's a great idea, but not sure if it applies for a toilet XD!!!

 

It does !!! Think about it ...

I'm sorry any picture in my head that involves claws and toilets is not a decent one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


nazhira wrote:

xtraspicy62']I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

 

the bridges would be on each side of the mattress, and would serve as.....hmmmm....any ideas?

 

Songs a la carte !

A litle kiss for a good sleep ...

I love this idea!! I want one smile.gif

 

a 360 bed...i think that could work...or how about a backyard gazebo? or patio deck?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


nikki1120 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

xtraspicy62']I'll take one of the 360 stage as my bed, with the mattress being the stage part, with  video of the band going round my head as i lay there and look up!

 

the bridges would be on each side of the mattress, and would serve as.....hmmmm....any ideas?

 

Songs a la carte !

A litle kiss for a good sleep ...

I love this idea!! I want one 
smile.gif

 

a 360 bed...i think that could work...or how about a backyard gazebo? or patio deck?

 

Like in the tour, we can have 3 of them around the house..

 

The bed is my favorite, but I keep the thoughts related to myself....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...