Bored so................what is your sir name??

• Subscriber

Ooooh......don't have a sir name !!!

I'm icelandic....and we are doughters/sons of our fathers. my fathers first name is Valdimar so I'm *Valdimarsdottir* (doughter of Valdimar) thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber
Ooooh......don't have a sir name !!!

I'm icelandic....and we are doughters/sons of our fathers. my fathers first name is Valdimar so I'm *Valdimarsdottir* (doughter of Valdimar) thumbsup.gif

i love this tradition. but i guess its hard to find your ancestors for those interested in their family-history?

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

pollyanna']Ooooh......don't have a sir name !!!

I'm icelandic....and we are doughters/sons of our fathers. my fathers first name is Valdimar so I'm *Valdimarsdottir* (doughter of Valdimar)
thumbsup.gif

i love this tradition. but i guess its hard to find your ancestors for those interested in their family-history?It's not hard at all...my dad does stuff like this......Icelanders have been writing down everything, forever....and we're not so many. LOL

Lets just say that as a kid I always thought James was a very cool uncle that I'd just never met yet because he was off saving the world from the Russians (Hollywood's villain of the 70s and 80s) because I knew my dad went to a bank in a three-piece suit every day and was not a very cool spy ...

They call me