Bored so................what is your sir name??

• Subscriber

[quote name='pollyanna wrote:

Janette B']I'm Andersen (Danish - my dad was from Copenhagen)

Wow....do you speak any Danish ?

As a kid, but not anymore, lol . . . tak (not even sure I'm spelling it right). I did learn French and got fairly decent at it, but not many people to speak it with in Calif., lol!

Lets just say that as a kid I always thought James was a very cool uncle that I'd just never met yet because he was off saving the world from the Russians (Hollywood's villain of the 70s and 80s) because I knew my dad went to a bank in a three-piece suit every day and was not a very cool spy ...

They call me

Making me, 009.  It simply doesn't get any more perfect than that for me.  To this day, I'm not sure at all who was spying when, or for whom for that matter, and it's not like I can ask at this late date.  I just know that as a kid when I asked dad, "so, what is it you do at work?" I didn't get a straightforward answer, and no, I could not visit him where he worked.
  • Subscriber

I am a Morgan now (Welsh name) but was Connor before I married.. Irish name, used to be O'Connor a few generations back but my great grandad dropped the O when he came to England (knowing my family to hide from the law lol!)

Mine is Piatt and it is French...the family was kicked out of France for religious reasons in 1800's I believe. I still don't know the details about it but there are 2 Piatt Castle's that were built in Ohio when they immigrated. However, the owners of the Castles have told our family that we are not related. My Aunt has done the genealogy since I was a child and the records say we are.