Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

The funnies thread

I tried to look on the net to find something funny to make me a little happier you could say and I found nothing , so I thought if any body has any funny jokes,pics,sites songs etc well please post away, would much appreciate it..................

i have a joke!!!! Well its not mine my friend told me.

okay it goes like this:

There were four cows in a meadow. A mama cow and three baby cows. One day a baby cow asked, "Mama why am i named Daisy?" Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a Daisy petal fell on your head." The second baby cow said "Mama why am I named Rose?" and the Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a rose petal fell on your head."

And then the next cow said "dsihfirhskdghihfaieuwnchvfh" and Mama cow said "Shut up cinder-block!"

hahah get it? kinda lame i know. :)

i have a joke!!!! Well its not mine my friend told me.

okay it goes like this:

There were four cows in a meadow. A mama cow and three baby cows. One day a baby cow asked, "Mama why am i named Daisy?" Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a Daisy petal fell on your head." The second baby cow said "Mama why am I named Rose?" and the Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a rose petal fell on your head."

And then the next cow said "dsihfirhskdghihfaieuwnchvfh" and Mama cow said "Shut up cinder-block!"

hahah get it? kinda lame i know. :)

lol