The funnies thread

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']
laugh.giflaugh.gif
Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

The O Fuk restaurant was a great place to eat lol!

roll.gifroll.gifeating at the O'Fuk restaurant...my mind has gone into overdrive!!

Last year in Romania aswell we went to a place to eat where the menu had a typo - in the fish section you could have boiled or fried crap!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have a sever case of it, but don't want to be cured!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have a sever case of it, but don't want to be cured!

There is no known cure LOLwink.gif

• Subscriber

thanx for explaining the knob, anjana..... i think i can work out the paste myself! (didnt read what you just said, zhiv.....but i did read it.... i will just pretend i didnt, if thats okay with you.....)wink.gif

better that you 'didn't ' read it Barbara - even I was rather shocked at what I wrote embarassed.gifembarassed.gif