For those who like to thank their ex's

123love

• Subscriber

smile.gifThanks to my ex

I know I like a Guy who ; works,doesnt mutilate their body especially face,swear like a trooper,leave towels and clothes everywhere,isnt selfish,has values, is humble,is compasionate, affectionate,not bad tempered ,entertaining,has similar goals,sees the big picture,has full figure,doesnt smoke,comprimises, is much older than I, is very mature and is very very responsible..........

Thanks to my ex That because of him I know what to look for,love and what is pefect for my future happiness and it takes experience to know that and without him I could have married the wrong person and been stuck in some divorce with maybe 5 kids or so lol , and wasted too many years with the wrong person...............

So love ya for that , thankssssssssssssssssss to ex....................

Anyone else like to thank their ex , well post away :o)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is definitely a custom order, young lady.  Please bear in mind when placing your order, delivery times are based on standard models, are approximate and will vary depending upon options selected.  Please allow an additional 2 weeks for processing and handling. We use only the finest materials, the most highly skilled craftspeople and have a commitment to excellence unsurpassed in the industry, which allows us to produce a quality partner of the highest caliber; one that will last lifetime.

No exchanges, no returns (defects due to poor craftsmanship excluded; receipt required).

When you've finally decided you deserve nothing less than the best life has to offer!

Follow us on twitter! roll.gif

I hear ya, 123Love,

As a result of my ex I learned to avoid men who do stuff such as ignore, constantly compare and getting me to change for them as their former girlfriends or fiancees did.

I also learned from my ex to R-U-N instead of walk away from men who brag about killing doggies/ kitties because it's clearly a sign of a man who has violent tendencies & shouldn't be trusted.

Another item I learned from my ex is any guy who showers another chick with gifts while dating me  is obviously a warning sign.

• Subscriber

Thanks to my exs for either being so crap that I dumped them or them being silly enough to dump me (lol!) i now have a great man in my life who i've been with for ten years and will be with for the rest of my life

Oh man...the topic of exes. This is an ongoing saga in my life. My ex.

My ex has been harrassing me since we broke up. It started getting serious this December just gone. In April I told him, I cannot continue to hear from him and it will NEVER work and can he please just leave me alone.

Well...he was good for a couple of months and I thought finally he has the message. Two weeks ago...he called me again and said he cannot live without me and he loves me...he doesn't know what it is and why he cannot let me go but he loves me.

For me... two things stand out here.

1. It is not suprising! I was probably the best girlfriend he ever had and will ever have...I loved him with all my heart and gave myself entirely to him and only him. He won't find another woman like me that is a certainty. Now I know what you peopple are thinking "oh she is a little bit up herself"... that is not it... I gave 100% and he knew it...he was just too much of a child to not appreciate it - until now! He even said to me once "you are like my dream woman, but I just don't know"...didn't know whether or not he loved me, wanted to committ? Afraid to committ? It brings me to number 2.

2. He never ever put his heart on the line for me...NEVER! Never told me me those three words - and I had had enough of wondering if this guy is serious about a future with me. Doubt brought about resentment and we fought like cats and dogs...until neither of us could stand each other anymore. I really hated him with a lot of fury.

I thanked him... because had we stayed together, I would have spent the rest of my life being happy being miserable with him!

My family - apart from my sister and I believe it is because she knew how upset he would make me and she thinks I can do better - they all adored him. My parents still ask about him...and it is not productive in me moving on. My mum says "its hard to find a good man these days". My mum still says "tell ** I said hello". She pisses me off when she does that!!!!

Anyway...so I ask my sister "he put his heart on the line, and he just keeps coming back...does he like the rejection? is it about a chase now"...I asked him these questions and he said it isn't...he said he will keep following me unless I take out a restraining order against him (I am sure he was half joking...he is not a psycho like that). Anyway...my sister said "go out with him...if you do, I am sure I'll be hearing about him over and over...and if you don't...I'll still be hearing about him over and over...so for both our sanity...take a chance and see if he has changed and if you are number 1 in his life and he will give 100% this time"...

So...on the topic of exes... mine is back! My friends are going to disown me!!! This is what scares me the most. One of them once said she would if I ever got back together with him...can I hide it from her???

Has anyone else ever given their ex a second chance??

• Subscriber

Can I thank her for leaving me alone for the last few months and not contacting me by any means imaginable and complaining about her shitty life and how she misses the guy she supposadly loved (yet for several months had relationships with him and another guy simultaniousl)?

Can I thank her for leaving me alone for the last few months and not contacting me by any means imaginable and complaining about her shitty life and how she misses the guy she supposadly loved (yet for several months had relationships with him and another guy simultaniousl)?
You're too good for her Kristaps. She probably did love you... her loss.

Anyone who cheats is a absolute tosser.

The best revenge is to live well.