Jump to content

For those who like to thank their ex's


Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


jbarnych']
zxLZMALo6j85Oo3kE7JDQrJaVp6OqbG3

She is what I'd like to thank my ex for.

a very wise outlook....  and...she is beautiful!

 

Thank you, Nikki. She's also quite the U2 fan herself! happy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

 

I know I like a Guy who ; works,doesnt mutilate their body especially face,swear like a trooper,leave towels and clothes everywhere,isnt selfish,has values, is humble,is compasionate, affectionate,not bad tempered ,entertaining,has similar goals,sees the big picture,has full figure,doesnt smoke,comprimises, is much older than I, is very mature and is very very responsible..........

 

I guess that's me out of the picture roll.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:


nikki1120 wrote:

jbarnych']
zxLZMALo6j85Oo3kE7JDQrJaVp6OqbG3

She is what I'd like to thank my ex for.

a very wise outlook....  and...she is beautiful!

 

Thank you, Nikki. She's also quite the U2 fan herself! happy.gif

 

I hope she knows how beautiful she is!!smile.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


123love']

 

I know I like a Guy who ; works,doesnt mutilate their body especially face,swear like a trooper,leave towels and clothes everywhere,isnt selfish,has values, is humble,is compasionate, affectionate,not bad tempered ,entertaining,has similar goals,sees the big picture,has full figure,doesnt smoke,comprimises, is much older than I, is very mature and is very very responsible..........

 

I guess that's me out of the picture roll.gif

don worry, lemonhead, not all girls are this sensible... 

wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Lemonhead']

I guess that's me out of the picture
roll.gif

don worry, lemonhead, not all girls are this sensible... 

wink.gif

Thank You Ms Leenen, that makes me feel a lot better! happy.gif

oh boy! here we go..ill just sit back and observe on this one!!roll.gifroll.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


Lemonhead wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Lemonhead']

I guess that's me out of the picture
roll.gif

don worry, lemonhead, not all girls are this sensible... 

wink.gif

Thank You Ms Leenen, that makes me feel a lot better!
happy.gif

oh boy! here we go..ill just sit back and observe on this one!!roll.gifroll.gif

 

Haha! Now that's twisted laugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

i broke up with 2 guys before dating my love. talking high-school here, so no big issues. the first one i had a secret crush on for months... took us almost a year to be together, cause he was the ex of one of my friends, and i was a bit worried how she would feel bout this (till i found out she was okay with it). i let him down gently, cause still very crazy bout him and his big brown eyes, but i found out we didnt match as well as i wished for. tho he was very sweet to me, he also loved violant movies, owned a gun, went to militaryschool.... not a good match with a pacifist like me.

he took it well, wrote 2 more love-letters, then gave up.

the second one was a stupid mistake, cause i had this friends brother who wanted to date me for some years, but not my type! i did hate to turn him down cause i didnt wanna hurt my friend (his sister) 's feelings. so in my 16year-old mind it seemed a good idea to date one of his friends, just to get him to stop flirting with me. not a good idea, ofcourse. this guys' mom was already planning our wedding!! imagine, i just turned 17 and she asked me when i was gonna drop out of school to start a family with her son?! so i broke up with him and he kept calling me and showing up at our door, he even once called my mom at her work, in tears! (we only dated for 3 months!! please!!)

at that time i found out this other friend of mine ( who i fancied a lot!) broke up with his girl, we started talking bout it, and we felt we were perfect together.... (his big, brown eyes helped toowink.gif)  and after 20 years he's still my best friend and lover.

so i guess i didnt really learn much from my ex's, exept maybe that sharing similar interests, ideas and priorities are important to make a relationship work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

this guys' mom was already planning our wedding!! imagine, i just turned 17 and she asked me when i was gonna drop out of school to start a family with her son?! 

Hi Barbara!

 

Sounds more Latin than Belgian! Good to know you got things sorted (without too many mistakes along the way!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...