Lemonhead wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Lemonhead']Ouch, well that's my head gone then 
laugh.gif

which one?
tongue.gifdevil.gifpimp.gif

***Shock***
happy.gif

....you're gonna be shocked quite often if you hang round this forum.....

I think I can handle that lol!

and to answer your earlier question, yes I have been that lucky wink.gif  ...A while ago mind!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

jbarnych']
zxLZMALo6j85Oo3kE7JDQrJaVp6OqbG3

She is what I'd like to thank my ex for.

a very wise outlook....  and...she is beautiful!

Thank you, Nikki. She's also quite the U2 fan herself! happy.gif

lovely pic !

Wonder where she gets the U2-thing from ... ??? roll.gif

• Subscriber

I would like to thank every ex I've had for not liking u2 and making me realise they all suck, even the ones that didn't dump me LMAO.

• Subscriber

I would like to thank every ex I've had for not liking u2 and making me realise they all suck, even the ones that didn't dump me LMAO.

Lol!!! Why do our partners never get our obssession with U2?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

agt']I would like to thank every ex I've had for not liking u2 and making me realise they all suck, even the ones that didn't dump me LMAO.

Because they're not as awesome as we are! Lol!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

agt']I would like to thank every ex I've had for not liking u2 and making me realise they all suck, even the ones that didn't dump me LMAO.

Because they're not as awesome as we are! Lol!!!

Perfect answer jen!

Except for one girl, I can't say I have any real issue with my ex's. In fact, if I married any of them (except for that one girl), I think I'd have been happy out.

Why are they my ex's then, you may ask. The answer is simple: I'm a guy. Guys don't know what they have until its gone. This doesn't bother me too much. I have accepted myself as being male. I have accepted that I have f*cked up past relationships.

But saying that, each relationship I've had has been an enjoyable learning experience.

As the old saying goes: it's best to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

You can go through life hating your ex's for whatever emotional scars they left on you, or you can accept the scar has been an experience that had brought both good times and bad. Remembering the good times might help you deal better with the bad because if you deal with it the other way around, you are only sticking a knife back in the wounds: it's unproductive and stunts your growth emotionally.

Ask yourself the question: How can I possibly enjoy a solid future relationship with someone, if I cling on to the negative aspects of my previous relationships?

A happy person is sexy and attractive. An emotional wreck is just that: a wreck.

Wake up, smell the flowers, go out and enjoy the rest of your life with a big smile because, my friend, yesterday is gone.