Most exciting Bono moments

thetak1

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

illumination70'] The most exciting Bono moment for me is the day where I meet U2's Lead Singer and tell him how great their music is!!!

Details please !

Oops, I should've said "the day when I meet Bono" because right now it's only a dream of mine since it's takes lots of luck, being at the right time and place to meet any member of U2.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

illumination70'] The most exciting Bono moment for me is the day where I meet U2's Lead Singer and tell him how great their music is!!!

Details please !

Oops, I should've said "the day when I meet Bono" because right now it's only a dream of mine since it's takes lots of luck, being at the right time and place to meet any member of U2.

Right!

But sorry, I don't believe if you have the chance to meet Bono you are saying to him how great is their music.

For everyone,

if you have to chance to meet Bono, and you could say to him something in his ear,...what would you say ?

• Subscriber

Right!

But sorry, I don't believe if you have the chance to meet Bono you are saying to him how great is their music.

For everyone,

if you have to chance to meet Bono, and you could say to him something in his ear,...what would you say ?

I LOVE YOU!! Lol laugh.gif

• Subscriber

the moment bono was talking about war, famine, love and peace live on radio one infront of millions of listeners and i shouted and interupted him mid speech with GET ON EDGE! bono's face looked a little pissed off in the moment, yet i made Edge laugh!

quality!

• Subscriber
For me, it's his incredible scream in All Because Of You

Hm... when he says "What a wanker you have for a president" in Paris in MTV awards ceremony.

And another great moment is him waving at himself during Streets on ZooTV Sydney DVD

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Details please !

Right!

For everyone,

You maybe right because knowing me, I would probably "clam-up" because I'm shy around very attractive men.