Jump to content

Most exciting Bono moments


thetak1
 Share

Recommended Posts

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


illumination70'] The most exciting Bono moment for me is the day where I meet U2's Lead Singer and tell him how great their music is!!!

Details please !

 

  Oops, I should've said "the day when I meet Bono" because right now it's only a dream of mine since it's takes lots of luck, being at the right time and place to meet any member of U2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:


nazhira wrote:

illumination70'] The most exciting Bono moment for me is the day where I meet U2's Lead Singer and tell him how great their music is!!!

Details please !

 

  Oops, I should've said "the day when I meet Bono" because right now it's only a dream of mine since it's takes lots of luck, being at the right time and place to meet any member of U2.

Right!

 

But sorry, I don't believe if you have the chance to meet Bono you are saying to him how great is their music.

 

For everyone,

 

if you have to chance to meet Bono, and you could say to him something in his ear,...what would you say ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Right!

 

But sorry, I don't believe if you have the chance to meet Bono you are saying to him how great is their music.

 

For everyone,

 

if you have to chance to meet Bono, and you could say to him something in his ear,...what would you say ?

 

I LOVE YOU!! Lol laugh.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

the moment bono was talking about war, famine, love and peace live on radio one infront of millions of listeners and i shouted and interupted him mid speech with GET ON EDGE! bono's face looked a little pissed off in the moment, yet i made Edge laugh!

 

quality!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
For me, it's his incredible scream in All Because Of You

 

Hm... when he says "What a wanker you have for a president" in Paris in MTV awards ceremony.

 

And another great moment is him waving at himself during Streets on ZooTV Sydney DVD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


illumination70 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

illumination70'] The most exciting Bono moment for me is the day where I meet U2's Lead Singer and tell him how great their music is!!!

Details please !

 

  Oops, I should've said "the day when I meet Bono" because right now it's only a dream of mine since it's takes lots of luck, being at the right time and place to meet any member of U2.

Right!

 

But sorry, I don't believe if you have the chance to meet Bono you are saying to him how great is their music.

 

For everyone,

 

if you have to chance to meet Bono, and you could say to him something in his ear,...what would you say ?

 

 

 You maybe right because knowing me, I would probably "clam-up" because I'm shy around very attractive men.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...