Jump to content

Translator---for all to use as needed------just click it!


xtraspicy62
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

Is this for me ? Is there anything you want to tell me ?
I think this is just another example of what an amazing person Spicy is. She's always looking out for us all.

 

Love you, Spicy!! smile.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:


nazhira']Is this for me ? Is there anything you want to tell me ?

I think this is just another example of what an amazing person Spicy is. She's always looking out for us all.

 

Love you, Spicy!! smile.gif

 

 

aww, thanks jbarnych, you melt my heart!! its true, it was meant to help...its just lots of fun to send messages to your u2 friends in their own language..or to interpret articles about the band in russian for example...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


jbarnych wrote:

nazhira']Is this for me ? Is there anything you want to tell me ?

I think this is just another example of what an amazing person Spicy is. She's always looking out for us all.

 

Love you, Spicy!!
smile.gif

 

 

aww, thanks jbarnych, you melt my heart!! its true, it was meant to help...its just lots of fun to send messages to your u2 friends in their own language..or to interpret articles about the band in russian for example...

 

I was just joking ! I know my english is perfect ! Kidding again

 

Love you girls too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

nazhira']Las chicas de este forum son las mejores del mundo !

Dziękuję bardzo

i did get the spanish lines (thanx to my spanish family-members xxx) but what spicy just said??eek.gif

 

Polish Barbara - Thank you very much it says.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

nazhira']Las chicas de este forum son las mejores del mundo !

Dziękuję bardzo

i did get the spanish lines (thanx to my spanish family-members xxx) but what spicy just said??
eek.gif

 

Polish Barbara - Thank you very much it says.

 

in that case; dziekuje bardzo, zhivviec! (btw: the zhivviec almost gone! guess hans really liked it!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...