Translator---for all to use as needed------just click it!

xtraspicy62

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that polish ? Not fair, I want to understand, I'll have to learn. My grandfather on my mother side was polish,

Plutecki

use the translator link in the first post of this thread...we are playing a sort of translation game with it here...

barb can speak dutch and so i am using the translator to post a message to her above...

we mix up the languages on purpose so that we have to put them into the translator and figure out what we are telling eachother in another language...

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

nazhira']Is that polish ? Not fair, I want to understand, I'll have to learn. My grandfather on my mother side was polish,

Plutecki

use the translator link in the first post of this thread...we are playing a sort of translation game with it here...

barb can speak dutch and so i am using the translator to post a message to her above...

we mix up the languages on purpose so that we have to put them into the translator and figure out what we are telling eachother in another language...

Just like Sindy Louper sang....

• Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

nazhira']Is that polish ? Not fair, I want to understand, I'll have to learn. My grandfather on my mother side was polish,

Plutecki

Just like Sindy Louper sang....

wat zong cindy lauper dan, nazh?