Rumours . . . Who starts this . . . (and Yes please)

gary-paul

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It says that one of the crew members said something about the 360 tour ending in Paris, Belfast and a new location in Dublin (I assume Lansdowne Road stadium). This was first posted on Monday during the Vienna gig.

Capture.jpg

I'd say they probbably would finish in Ireland but not next year as I'd like to think they'd take it out to other countrys(you can't tell me they are only going to do Australia and no where else in the world)  first and I'd say it would probbably depend on new albums and stuff

but Dublin would be cool trying to get my mum to see them lol

• Subscriber
Capture.jpg

I'd say they probbably would finish in Ireland but not next year as I'd like to think they'd take it out to other countrys(you can't tell me they are only going to do Australia and no where else in the world)  first and I'd say it would probbably depend on new albums and stuff

like Japan, S.America, and Mexico before or after coming back to the U.S., then home to Dublin to finish it all off?

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Claire T']
Capture.jpg

like Japan, S.America, and Mexico before or after coming back to the U.S., then home to Dublin to finish it all off?

I'd personally like to think so after all they have done two legs of Europe and of America next year plus they do have one half of next year to fill unless it's finishing off the new album

yh how good would it be if they ended their year in ireland but the question is with the rumour of belfast is the city big enough for u2??????? oh they played in horsens so i guess they can....... i would so love if they played belfast would be awesome how likely are these rumours do we think??????????????