I'm Night & Day!

U2LAWoman

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Yeah!!!!!!!!! Well done - and i bet it took night and day to get there!!! Mosre bono the bag pics and you'll be a lemon by the end of the week lol!!!

Yeah..you're right that's where most of em came from. LOL!  Lemon, here I come!!grin.gif

I think I need to get some pics of BTB and some lemons - could be a good one lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Yeah!!!!!!!!! Well done - and i bet it took night and day to get there!!! Mosre bono the bag pics and you'll be a lemon by the end of the week lol!!!

Yeah..you're right that's where most of em came from. LOL!  Lemon, here I come!!
grin.gif

I think I need to get some pics of BTB and some lemons - could be a good one lol!

OMG!! Our minds are thinking alike today!..was just thinking the same thing right now. No lie!  I have some lemons to wrap around Bono...but you go ahead .......since you posted it first! I'll post mine after. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Yeah..you're right that's where most of em came from. LOL!  Lemon, here I come!!
grin.gif

OMG!! Our minds are thinking alike today!..was just thinking the same thing right now. No lie!  I have some lemons to wrap around Bono...but you go ahead .......since you posted it first! I'll post mine after. smile.gif

I still have half a mango too lol!!! Now that could maek some interesting posts lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

grin.gif

OMG!! Our minds are thinking alike today!..was just thinking the same thing right now. No lie!  I have some lemons to wrap around Bono...but you go ahead .......since you posted it first! I'll post mine after.
smile.gif

I still have half a mango too lol!!! Now that could maek some interesting posts lol!

Yeah..too bad the bag doesn't have Bono's bottom half!!

But we can easily fix this........devil.gif.........but I'll have to wait until the kids leave!!  They sorta freaked out when I had Bono the bag on the living room floor holding those bamboo sticks and wearing the leather jacket!! lol

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

grin.gif

OMG!! Our minds are thinking alike today!..was just thinking the same thing right now. No lie!  I have some lemons to wrap around Bono...but you go ahead .......since you posted it first! I'll post mine after.
smile.gif

Yeah..too bad the bag doesn't have Bono's bottom half!!

But we can easily fix this........devil.gif.........but I'll have to wait until the kids leave!!  They sorta freaked out when I had Bono the bag on the living room floor holding those bamboo sticks and wearing the leather jacket!! lol

Have some like that from Vienna when my friends cruelly attacked my precious bag  (whilst i was in the bar lol!) will get then uploaded this evening