san sebastian or bust

joshthetree

• Subscriber

finally got my transport for san sebastian gig sorted.

train from blackpool to portsmouth via london.  22 hour ferry journey to santander. then a 2 hour bus drive to san sebastian. it must be quicker to get to oz?! =0)

i'm interested anyone else taking hours and hours and hours to get to a show this tour?

finally got my transport for san sebastian gig sorted.

train from blackpool to portsmouth via london.  22 hour ferry journey to santander. then a 2 hour bus drive to san sebastian. it must be quicker to get to oz?! =0)

i'm interested anyone else taking hours and hours and hours to get to a show this tour?

took me 5 hours to get to Vienna had to fly Manchster to Heathrow then spend 3 hours in Hethrow feeling like Tom Hanks then two hours to Vienna lol

was LONG enough

good luck with your journey

BTW I live in Preston sure I told you that once before XD

• Subscriber

Wish I could be there with you. I was supposed to be in France, but now I'm stuck in the US for the show. I was all pumped for a weekend trip to Spain, but now I've got 2 GA tickets waiting for me at the ticket booth that I'll never pick up. San Sebastian is so beautiful, I was really hoping to go back.

• Subscriber

yeah i can't wait it'll be worth the journey...even in the rain no doubt.

i'm really liking the set lists for the recent shows there's a good choice of music in there.

wonder if 'electrical storm' might get a play again, i'd really love to here that