U2 - please play Electrical Storm for both Auckland NZ shows in Nov 2010!!

moonvelvetdress

eek.gif Kia ora everyone,

Apologies if someone has already created a topic for this, I did have a bit of a look but couldn't see anything.

I and others are desperate for U2 to play the magnificent Electrical Storm at both of their Auckland New Zealand concerts this November - please pledge your support here if you want to help us get the band's attention and make our wish come true!

For Facebook users, there is also a Facebook group you can join here:

Thank you heaps  eek.gif

ELECTRICAL STOOORRRRRM!!!

Moonvelvetdress

xxx

• Subscriber

now im gonna be a pain & say we want it in both sydney shows two Please
makes sense for them to play it in a few shows if they're going to go to the hassle of having a refresh of this song. Would be great to think we could get some different stuff from what's on the european leg

Thanks people!
Just to clarify Stubby, it's not actually my Facebook group but I saw it and decided to help spread the word. Thanks for joining thumbsup.gif

Happy, that would be awesome and not a pain at all! I think they should play it everywhere, myself.
But that's just me cute.gif.

Let's make some nooooooooise!!
If enough of us keep this thread current, by having a new post at least once a day if possible, maybe someone who's someone in Camp U2 might see it ...

I dont want to be a party pooper but I just have not been impressed with the song live. It just does not do it justice. I LOVE the song dont get me wrong...I just dont think they have figured out how to play it live
Damn ... well, I guess the best thing is for them to play it to us and then we can decide for ourselves  ohwell.gif